I have been suffered from Bacterial Vaginosis for 6 months. I went to several doctors and took several antibiotics and antifungal to treat this. At first the antibiotics worked but after a few months it is no longer working and I start getting frustrated. I found that yogurt could be a very effective way to treat BV by applying plain yogurt to a tampon and insert it into your vagina. My question is how long shoud I put the tampon in, also after that do I have to wash it with water? Is there anyone has ever tried this before? would very much appreciate it if you could share your experience.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can greek yogurt treat bv
- what is best yogurt to use for bv
- tampon with vanilla yogurt
- plain greek yogurt for bv
- how much yogurt do i put on tampon for bv
- greek yougurt for BV on a tapon
- greek yogurt to cure bv
- greek yogurt how to heal bacterial vaginosis
- greek yogurt bacterial vaginosis
- doe nutriday yoghurt cure BV
- DIY yoghurt tampons for BV
- yogurt tampon to cure bacterial vaginitis