For the past 2 day i’ve had a yellow vaginal discharge, its been a week or so after my last period, and I am taking birth control. other sites i’ve checked all involve something about pregnancy but that is not the option because I haven’t missed a pill in the past 3 months that i’ve been taking it. It has no odor and isn’t clumpy and I have no redness or itching, just yellow mucus. What could it be?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- yellow slimy discharge
- yellow mucus vaginal discharge
- yellow slimy vaginal discharge
- yellow slimy discharge no smell
- slimy yellow vaginal discharge
- Slimy Yellow Discharge
- yellow slimmy discharge with NO odor
- yellow slimy discharge but not yeast infection
- bacterial vaginosis yellow discharge
- yellow slimy discharge with sweet odor 5 weeks after delivery
- yellow slimy postpartum vaginal discharge
- yellow snot like vaginal discharge no infection
- yellow snotty vaginal discharge
- yellow vaginal discharge yeast infection
- Yellow Mucus Like Vaginal Discharge
- yellow mucus like discharge
- bad vaginal infection yellow mucus discharge
- butt itching and yellow slimy discharge 5 weeks post partum
- bv excessive mucus
- i have a slimy yellow discharge