For the past 2 day i’ve had a yellow vaginal discharge, its been a week or so after my last period, and I am taking birth control. other sites i’ve checked all involve something about pregnancy but that is not the option because I haven’t missed a pill in the past 3 months that i’ve been taking it. It has no odor and isn’t clumpy and I have no redness or itching, just yellow mucus. What could it be?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- yellow slimy discharge
- yellow mucus vaginal discharge
- yellow slimy vaginal discharge
- slimy yellow vaginal discharge
- yellow slimy discharge no smell
- Slimy Yellow Discharge
- slimy yellow discharge no odor
- yellow slimy discharge with no odor
- yellow mucouslike discharge
- yellow slimy bugary discharge
- yellow slimmy discharge with NO odor
- yellow mucus like discharge
- yellow mucus from vagina
- yellow discharge what could it be?
- yellow discharge snot like from vagina
- when yellow slimy diacharge
- vaginal yellow snot itching
- vaginal discharge like snot is yellow with no odor
- slimy goldish discharge from vagina
- slimey yellow discharge