I have a watery, excessive yellow discharge, with a really strong smell, like amoniac. I bath 2 times a day, and do nothing to irritate the area. It doesnt itch at all, and no redness or irritation. Just this sudden overload of discharge, and a bit of abdominal pain. I was at the doc, she treated me for a uterine infection, but its still the same. What do I do?
No, its not a std. I was tested for ALL of them, have none.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- yellow smelly discharge
- yellow smelly vaginal discharge
- smelly yellow vaginal discharge
- smelly yellow discharge
- yellowish smelly vaginal discharge
- why is my discharge yellow and smelly
- yellow discharge smelly
- yellow smelly discharge from vagina
- smelly discharge with no STD
- stinky yellow discharge
- yellow watery smelly discharge from vagina
- yelloe discharge no std
- yellowish stinky discharge
- yellow discharge with smelly odor
- yellow musty discharge
- yellow pungent smelling discharge
- yellowish smelly discharge
- discharge runny yellow that stinks
- what std leaves you vagina smelly and yellow discharge
- I have yellow pungent smell discharge