I had this liquid discharge thin for about 2 weeks ago, it would be so heavy that it felt like a period! then I saw i had red small bumps like tiny pimples but just red on the 2 vagina lips. I have had these bumps for about 3 weeks and some of them went away with yeast medication. The discharge is just now yellow and thin. The bumps did NOT turn into blisters/lesions/ and did not get white. They are still red and itchy at times, and when I wash down there with soap there is a strong fishy smell. Can this be herpes? or a infection?PLEASE HELP ME!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bumps with yellowish ooze
- vaginal itching yellow discharge red bumps
- smell discharge from vagina and tiny white bumps
- smelly yellow discharge and sores
- strong vaginal odor itchy and bump
- symptoms of discharge slight odor and periodic bump
- thrush smell when shower
- tiny red sores white fluid in vagina
- vagina is smelling and red inside lips
- small red bumps around vagina bad smell
- small rash on inside vulva and fishy smell
- redness about lips of vagina with odor and small pimple like
- pipples on inside of thighs and discharge that smells like fish and really wet
- red bump on hand with clear discharge that smells
- red bump on itchy anus and discharge
- red bumps after washing vagina
- red bumps by vagina odor
- red bums fishy smell what is it
- red discharge and foul smell vagina
- reddish brown discharge and smell from vagina with bumps