Is it possible that I have a yeast infection if only my vulva is itchy, not my actual vagina? I have had one yeast infection before but I didn’t even notice any symptom-at my annual gyno appointment she noticed a small one and gave me the meds for it. I also have little tiny white bumps, which may or may not have been there before…I don’t think its actually the bumps that itch, because they are more up by my clitoris. I had unprotected oral sex about 6 weeks ago, and these mild symptoms have been happening since then. At first I got really concerned that it was herpes, but the bumps were there about 7-8 hours after contact, and I don’t think herpes can show up that fast? Also there has been no change to the bumps, and they may have been there for awhile, they are really really small and I only noticed them because I was nervous and checking things out down there to make sure there wasn’t a problem. I also already have oral herpes, so I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be very likely that he would have passed oral herpes to me down there. That’s the only thing I’ve ever done below the waist, so I know its not an old infection.
It can’t be HPV because I got the gardasil shots…and I had the last shot over a year before this happened so it’s not like they wouldnt have taken effect yet or anything, and thee bumps are nothing like warts they are pinprick sized white bumps
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- yeast infection no itching
- yeast infection with no itching
- yeast infection without itching
- yeast infection no itch
- yeast infection with no itch
- can you have a yeast infection without itching
- vaginal yeast infection no itching
- yeast infection but no itch
- yeast infection but no itching
- can you have a yeast infection without itch
- can you have yeast infection without itching
- can you have a yeast infection with no itching
- genital yeast ibfection but no irritation
- viginal yeast infection with no itch?
- why is my vagina atea itchy no yeast infection
- yeast infection no burning
- yeast infection no itching or burning
- yeast infection no itching but the discharge is still there
- yeast infection no itch or burn
- yeast infection no discharge itchy