i thought i had a yeast infection and with an over the counter cream it cleared up nicely except the inside of my vagina has become very swollen and sex is very sore and led to bleeding. is this part of a yeast infection or something else? i have to go on holiday tomorrow so worried about leaving it for two weeks
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis swollen vulva
- Can a yeast infection cause your vagina to be swollen
- cdo bv make the vagina swollen
- Is it normal for your vagina to be swollen during yeast infection
- is it normal to have swollen lips when you have a yeast infection
- swollen vagaina yeast infection
- will my vulva bleed and swell with a yeast infection?
- yeast infection made vagina swollen
- yeast infection my vagina is swollen