Has anyone tried this? Does it work? Will it hurt/burn?
Ive been to the dr. nothing helps. I’ve had this for 2 years so…no I think that I should find something else because I’ve taken EVERYTHING that the dr has prescribed and nothing helps like I should and I’ve already become too use to most of the antibiotics for them to work since everytime I go to the dr they prescribe the same stupid ones again and again with no result.
PS- back up your answers with a definite reason why it may or may not work please
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
Here Is What You'll Learn To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief in 3 Days._________________________________________________
- vitamin c for BV
- vitamin c vaginally
- does vitamin c help with bv
- what to do with vitamin c tab and bacterial vaginosis
- vitimin c in vagina
- vitamin c vitamin vaginally
- vitamin c vaginally for bv
- can you insert vitamin c pills in your vagina for bv
- vitamin c suppositories for bv
- vitamin c suppositories for bacterial vaginosis
- does vitamin c cure bacterial vaginoses
- vaginally insert vitamin c
- naturally treat B V vitamin c
- it hurts when i insert vitamin c in my vagina for bv
- inserting vitamin c into vagina
- inserted vitamin c table in vagina and now it burns
- can i insert vitamin c to my vagina