Has anyone tried this? Does it work? Will it hurt/burn?
Ive been to the dr. nothing helps. I’ve had this for 2 years so…no I think that I should find something else because I’ve taken EVERYTHING that the dr has prescribed and nothing helps like I should and I’ve already become too use to most of the antibiotics for them to work since everytime I go to the dr they prescribe the same stupid ones again and again with no result.
PS- back up your answers with a definite reason why it may or may not work please
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vitamin c for BV
- vitamin c vaginally
- inserting vitamin c for bv
- Vitamin C Tablet for BV
- bacterial vaginosis vitamin c
- vitamin c in vagina
- vitamin c in the vagina
- vitamin c for bacterial vaginosis
- vitamin c cure for bv
- vitamin c and bacterial vaginosis
- vitamin c in vagina for bv
- VITAMIN C INSERT
- vitamin c inserting to vagina
- vitamin c suppositories for bv
- Vitamin c to treat baterial baginosis
- Vitamin c vagina
- vitamin d3 suppository for bv
- vitamins c inserted in vagina
- what will putting a vitamin c supplement in your vagina do
- vit c vaginally