Has anyone tried this? Does it work? Will it hurt/burn?
Ive been to the dr. nothing helps. I’ve had this for 2 years so…no I think that I should find something else because I’ve taken EVERYTHING that the dr has prescribed and nothing helps like I should and I’ve already become too use to most of the antibiotics for them to work since everytime I go to the dr they prescribe the same stupid ones again and again with no result.
PS- back up your answers with a definite reason why it may or may not work please
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vitamin c for BV
- vitamin c vaginally
- Vitamin C Suppositories for Bv
- vitamin c inserted vaginally
- insert vitamin c vaginally
- vitamin c bacterial vaginosis
- vitamin c vaginal insert
- Vitamin C Suppositories
- vitamin c bv
- vitamin c for bacterial vaginosis
- inserting vitamin c for bv
- does vitamin c really cure bv
- vitamin c for bv infection
- bacterial vaginosis vitamin c
- what does inserting a vitamin c vitamin into your vaginia do
- vitamin c and bv
- vit c for bv
- vaginal vitamin insert
- vitamen c to cure bv
- vitamin c douche for bv