It has been recommended that I have a hysterectomy with a bladder suspension, I'm 50 yrs old and in the perimenopausal phase and yes I still have period ea mo. but my uterus is tilted and enlarged I have frequent bladder infections, and yeast infections, bowel problems due to the uterus laying back on my bowel,those of you that have had a hysterectomy and had infections did the surgery help with those to?????
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bv after partial hysterectomy
- can a hysterectomy stop yeast infections
- can you get bacterial vaginosis after a hysterectomy
- does having a hysterectomy help stop bv
- hysterectomy to stop vaginal yeast
- will a hysterectomy solve recurrent infection