I just shaved my vagina and it seems as though the sweating I was previously going through as well as the odor is gone, I'm really happy about it. It seemed as though on the vaginal hair there was a white substance and no it wasn't lice! Do you think the hair had something to do with it? I had been resistant on shaving because when it grows back it's the most irritating thing. Do you think the hair had some kind of something on it causing it to smell funny or sweat profusely?
Thanks for the help!
Also, I just heard on here that I should shave cause it like borders odors or something yall said and thanks so much, you dunno how much of a problem this was, especially for being a lady and always wanting to smell nice. I love you guys, lol.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- do hair cause odor
- why does my pussy sweat
- why does hair hold odor
- vagina hair and sweat
- pubic hair holds vagina sweat smell
- is my vagina warm because of my vagina hair
- hair on vagina cause odor
- does trimming your vagina hair make you sweat less
- does pubic hair hold sweat odors
- does my vagine smell because of hair
- does having a lot of hair cause oder
- does hair on vagina carry germs
- does hair hold odor
- does armpit hair hold odor
- do pubic hairs hold on to vaginal odor
- why pubic hair holds odor