I just shaved my vagina and it seems as though the sweating I was previously going through as well as the odor is gone, I'm really happy about it. It seemed as though on the vaginal hair there was a white substance and no it wasn't lice! Do you think the hair had something to do with it? I had been resistant on shaving because when it grows back it's the most irritating thing. Do you think the hair had some kind of something on it causing it to smell funny or sweat profusely?
Thanks for the help!
Also, I just heard on here that I should shave cause it like borders odors or something yall said and thanks so much, you dunno how much of a problem this was, especially for being a lady and always wanting to smell nice. I love you guys, lol.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- why does my vagina sweat so much
- can pubic hair hikd bacteria from sweat
- why does my vagina sweat
- why does my vagina discharge more when hairy vs shaved
- why does my sweat from my pubic area smell like a man semen
- why does my pussy sweat
- why does my pussy never have any odor
- why does my crotch sweat so much
- why do i swear so much in vigina
- white hair in vagina
- white discharge that hair smells sweaty
- shaving vagina help with sweaty smell
- Shaved pubic hair still sweating there
- does pubic hair cause sweat
- does hair ties harbor bacteria
- do vaginas sweat
- can vagina hair make my underwear look dirty
- why soes my vagina sweat ao much