I just shaved my vagina and it seems as though the sweating I was previously going through as well as the odor is gone, I'm really happy about it. It seemed as though on the vaginal hair there was a white substance and no it wasn't lice! Do you think the hair had something to do with it? I had been resistant on shaving because when it grows back it's the most irritating thing. Do you think the hair had some kind of something on it causing it to smell funny or sweat profusely?
Thanks for the help!
Also, I just heard on here that I should shave cause it like borders odors or something yall said and thanks so much, you dunno how much of a problem this was, especially for being a lady and always wanting to smell nice. I love you guys, lol.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- why does my vagina sweat so much
- does shaving pubic hair stops sweating
- can hair on vagina cause smell
- why dies my vagina sweat after lipisuction
- why do i sweat in my vagina area
- why do i swet vaginaly so much
- why does my pubic area sweat so much
- why does my vagina sweat
- why does my vigina sweat so much
- why does vagina stink when you sweat
- vagina hair and bacteria
- shaved vagina itchy and sweaty
- do silk panniea make your vagina sweat more when u sleep
- do vaginas sweat
- does dhavibg pubs help with odor
- does hair down there cause a smell
- does hair ties harbor bacteria
- does shaving pubic hair make you sweat more
- does vagina hair hold odor
- moisture on vagina from to much scrathing