I just shaved my vagina and it seems as though the sweating I was previously going through as well as the odor is gone, I'm really happy about it. It seemed as though on the vaginal hair there was a white substance and no it wasn't lice! Do you think the hair had something to do with it? I had been resistant on shaving because when it grows back it's the most irritating thing. Do you think the hair had some kind of something on it causing it to smell funny or sweat profusely?
Thanks for the help!
Also, I just heard on here that I should shave cause it like borders odors or something yall said and thanks so much, you dunno how much of a problem this was, especially for being a lady and always wanting to smell nice. I love you guys, lol.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- why does my vagina sweat so much
- why does my vagina sweat
- vaginal hair holding odor
- what spray for sweating around vagina
- white hair on vagina
- why do i sweat so much in the vaginal area
- why do vaginas sweat
- why does my pubic hair swear and stink
- why does my pussy smell sweaty
- why does my vagina produce so much bacteria
- Why does my vigirana sweat so much
- why does the hair on my vagina smells sweaty
- why i have hair around vagina
- will having pubic hairs while sweating cause ofor
- vagina odor when i sweat
- shaving pubic hair increases sweat
- shaved vagina sweat
- do shaving your vagina helps from sweating
- do vagina hair cause odor