Hi. I'm 17 years old almost 18 and I have been sexually active for a few months now. (Not too much.)
But anyway I am on Tri-Sprintec birth control and he uses spermicidal condoms when we have sex and we both don't have STD's.
It is a few days before my period now and I have noticed a LOT of stringy clear/light yellow tinted discharge. It is VERY mucousy and I haven't really had this before. In the past I have had a yeast infection and my doctor gave me some pills to treat it and it went away. But sometimes after/before my periods or after sex I can still get a little itchy down there. Also I've noticed some tearing on the lower part of the vaginal entrance…possibly from having sex too rough?
Mostly I want to know why I'm having this discharge if I'm supposedly "cured" from my yeast infection and why it would keep coming back.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- why am i having discharge
- at 3 weeks why am I having faint traces of stringy blood
- why am i discharging mucus
- VERY STRING MUCOUS DISCHARGE
- today was when my period started but did not I have white string discharge couldI be pregnant?
- stringy vaginal discharge before period
- stringy discharge before period
- mucousy periods
- Ive had a really stringy discharge
- ive had a mucousy discharge before period
- clear string vaginal dc a few days before period
- why am i having sticky mucousy discharge