Hi. I'm 17 years old almost 18 and I have been sexually active for a few months now. (Not too much.)
But anyway I am on Tri-Sprintec birth control and he uses spermicidal condoms when we have sex and we both don't have STD's.
It is a few days before my period now and I have noticed a LOT of stringy clear/light yellow tinted discharge. It is VERY mucousy and I haven't really had this before. In the past I have had a yeast infection and my doctor gave me some pills to treat it and it went away. But sometimes after/before my periods or after sex I can still get a little itchy down there. Also I've noticed some tearing on the lower part of the vaginal entrance…possibly from having sex too rough?
Mostly I want to know why I'm having this discharge if I'm supposedly "cured" from my yeast infection and why it would keep coming back.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can having a cyst make you have thin stringy clear discharge
- why am I having clear thin vaginal discharge
- stringy yellowish discharge before period
- stringy mucas for days
- stringy mucas 10 days before cycle
- stringy discharge a few days before period
- pregnancy stringy discharge a day before period is do
- my period is lighter and discharge is stringy and clear
- clear stringy vaginal discharge after period
- clear stringy discharge end of period
- clear stringy discharge a few days before period
- clear discharge brown stringy before period
- why am i having clear vaginal discharge