I have noticed my urine smells realy bad over the past few weeks. Also the past few days i have now noticed white vaginal discharge. Nothing itches, nothing stings. Ive had a UTI before and this feels/smells nothing like those previous times. I have had a STI check in the past few months which was fine, i am still with the same partner so i dont think i could be a STI. Im guessing the discharge may be thrush? But with the smelly urine and the vaginal discharge could it be something else? Oh and i have just come off the depo provera shot, there is a small chance i may be pregnant. Would pregnancy cause this?Please help! Thanks!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- smelly urine and discharge
- bacterial vaginosis cause smelly urine
- white discharge with urine smell
- white discharge and smelly urine
- vaginal discharge and smelly urine
- urine foul period smelly discharge sour
- urine and discharge smells harsh
- strong oder in urine and white discharge
- stinky white discharge durimg urination
- pee smelling discharge
- milky white discharge smelly urine
- creamy white discharge pee smells bad
- creamy white discharge and smelly pee
- blood in urine pregnancy and smelly discharge
- bacterial vaginosis smelly urine
- x white discharge and stinky urine