ok so backround information: I am 14, I started my period when I was 12 I am not sexually active. I used pads for the first year of my period but now I use tampons.(i thought this might be good to know to answer my question)
just a week ago I’ve noticed some white stuff in between the inner lips of my vagina. It is slightly moist and comes off easily, it looks alot like when you wet a peice of toilet paper and it breaks off into smaller and smaller peices until it turns to mush. It doesn’t smell bad its kind of a sweet body-ish smell. I’ve read other questions and they lead me to beleive that this is just discharge but the discharge that I get on my underwear occasionally is clear and slimy. not like this stuff at all. another thing, lately its felt very "dry" down there and uncomfortable, is that a sign of infection? please let me know because this is really starting to worry me.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white stuff on vagina
- white stuff in vagina
- white stuff in my vagina
- my vagina is dry and has white stuff
- wat does it mean when your vagina is itchy and it has white stuff on it almost like toliet paper
- when i scratch my vagina there is white stuff
- white buildup on vagina
- Why Do Vaginas Build Up White Stuff
- white stuff inside vagina
- white substance in vagina
- white stuff in vagiana
- white cheesy itchy stuff around labia
- white mush on vagina
- white on outside of vagina
- white on the outer of the vagina
- white slimy white stuff in vagiana
- white stuff around my vagina
- white stuff around vaginal lips toilet paper
- white stuff built in vagina