My LMP was 12/22/2009. I ovulated 1/7/2010. Had unprotected sex 1/5-1/12. I had A LOT of milky white lotion-like textured vaginal discharge today. I am also having twinges and dull aches in both my sides, near the ovaries.
Am I ovulating late? I got a positive OPK on the 7th. I had a negative one today. Same with saliva test for ovulation. Is this an early sign of pregnancy?
I would also like to add that my breasts are very sore, I am very tired, hungry, thirsty, and have a backache.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white vaginal discharge like lotion
- white lotion like discharge
- lotion like discharge
- lotion like vaginal discharge
- white lotion discharge
- thick lotion like vaginal discharge
- lotion like discharge not creamy
- white lotion like discharge early pregnancy
- white lotion discharge early pregnancy
- white lotion like discharge sign of pregnancy
- white lotion like vaginal discharge
- what does lotion discharge indicate
- what does a lotion white vaginal discharge mean
- white lotionlike discharge
- what could cause lotion like discharge
- vaginal discharge lotion like
- thick white vaginal discharge like lotion
- can white lotion type discharge mean your pregnant
- clear lotion consistency vaginal discharge
- creamy lotion like inside my vagina