for a little while now I have been having a very creamy white discharge from my vagina. There is absolutely no pain, redness or itching. but it smells disgusting. The only thing I can think of that smells like it would be old milk that has been sitting out for a few days. I don’t know what it is or what’s causing it because I’d only ever had the normal clear-ish discharge. I’m worried other people will smell it when they are around me. I don’t think it is a yeast infection as there is no irritation, I just don’t know what it is or why it smells so bad.
I'm also on Tri-cyclen Lo If that might cause anything. And I do wash my self every day.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white creamy discharge from vagina
- creamy white discharge from vagina
- creamy discharge from vagina
- vaginal discharge smells like old milk
- creamy discharge inside vagina
- vigina ackes and with lots of discharge
- white cream inside vagina
- white creamy buttermilk smell vaginal
- white creamy discharge but no itching from vagina
- a cakelike discharge from the vagina
- white discharge smells like milk
- white milky dischange poring out of my vigina
- vaginal discharge rhat smells like ice cream
- vagina air creamy discharge
- creamy caked substance from vaginal discharge
- creamy substace in my vagina
- creamy white dicarge smelly
- creamy white discharge from vagina odor
- creamy white discharge from vgina
- look inside vagina with mirror creamy white discharge