for a little while now I have been having a very creamy white discharge from my vagina. There is absolutely no pain, redness or itching. but it smells disgusting. The only thing I can think of that smells like it would be old milk that has been sitting out for a few days. I don’t know what it is or what’s causing it because I’d only ever had the normal clear-ish discharge. I’m worried other people will smell it when they are around me. I don’t think it is a yeast infection as there is no irritation, I just don’t know what it is or why it smells so bad.
I'm also on Tri-cyclen Lo If that might cause anything. And I do wash my self every day.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white creamy discharge from vagina
- creamy white discharge from vagina
- creamy discharge from vagina
- cream from vagina
- cream cheese discharge
- white cream in vagina
- WHITE CREAM FROM VAGINA
- white creamy discharge bacterial vag
- white cream inside vagina finger smells mildly like poo
- white cream in your vigina
- white cream from my vagina
- white cream discharge in vagina only feels weird when i lay down
- what is white creamy smelly out of vagina
- white cream discharge from vaginia
- white cream cheese like discharge and itchy vagina
- when your vagina has white cream
- when i put my fingerd inside vagina white cream discharge
- whats the milk like dischange from virgin
- white creamy discharge itchy vagina