OK, this is going to sound SO weird but I'd like to know whats going on. Recently I went to the doctor and had a colposcopy and pap smear done. The doctor did a biopsy on my cervix or what not, and said it would take 3 or 4 days to heal. It's the 4th day now, so perhaps thats whats going on. But, I went to the bathroom and thought I was having something like a clot pass thru me…and when i looked at it…it appeared to be like some vaginal tissue. It reminded me of the skin that a snake sheds…only it was fleshy and reminded me of a scab. It was very thin, but about 2.5inches in diameter. Any thoughts on this? has anyone had this happen after a vaginal exam/colposcopy?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- ball of tissue coming from vagina
- tissue coming out of vigana
- white tissue coming out of vagina
- white tissue coming out when i go to bathroom
- tissue like discharge from vagina
- tissue out of vagina when going the the bathroom
- tissue paper like discharge on my vulva
- tissue paper like discharge on my vulva after metrogel
- tissue thing fell out of vagina
- white tissue discharge coming from cervix
- two pieces of tissue coming out of my vigina
- vaginal tissue shedding
- weird tissue discharge from vag
- toilet tissue found in the vagina
- tissue falling out of vagina
- tissue coming from vagina
- balls of toilet paper in vagina
- extra skin tissue coming from vagina
- Fleshy ball of discharge
- Fleshy Tissue Discharge