OK, this is going to sound SO weird but I'd like to know whats going on. Recently I went to the doctor and had a colposcopy and pap smear done. The doctor did a biopsy on my cervix or what not, and said it would take 3 or 4 days to heal. It's the 4th day now, so perhaps thats whats going on. But, I went to the bathroom and thought I was having something like a clot pass thru me…and when i looked at it…it appeared to be like some vaginal tissue. It reminded me of the skin that a snake sheds…only it was fleshy and reminded me of a scab. It was very thin, but about 2.5inches in diameter. Any thoughts on this? has anyone had this happen after a vaginal exam/colposcopy?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- tissue coming out of vagina
- bacteria thin paper like
- tissue coming out of vigana
- tissue discharge bv treatment
- tissue is coming out of my vagina
- tissue like squishy came out of vagina
- tissue out of vagina
- tissue when i went to the bathroom
- Vaginal Tissue Shedding
- vaginal tissues that can come oug
- when bv is coming out of your vagina
- white bloody tissue coming out of vagina
- white tissue coming from vagina
- white/gray tissue comming out of vagina
- why is tissue coming out of vigana
- something came out of my vagina after my biopsy
- small balls white of tissue discharge
- bacterial vaginosis cause problems cause tidsue to come out of vigina
- bacterial vaginosis tissue came out
- ball of tissue fell out of vagina