OK, this is going to sound SO weird but I'd like to know whats going on. Recently I went to the doctor and had a colposcopy and pap smear done. The doctor did a biopsy on my cervix or what not, and said it would take 3 or 4 days to heal. It's the 4th day now, so perhaps thats whats going on. But, I went to the bathroom and thought I was having something like a clot pass thru me…and when i looked at it…it appeared to be like some vaginal tissue. It reminded me of the skin that a snake sheds…only it was fleshy and reminded me of a scab. It was very thin, but about 2.5inches in diameter. Any thoughts on this? has anyone had this happen after a vaginal exam/colposcopy?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- tissue coming from vagina
- tissue coming out of vagina
- tissue coming out of vigana
- tissue like discharge from vagina
- ball of red tissue vaginal discharge
- tissue always coming out of vagina
- tissue coming from the vagina
- tissue/flesh coming out of vagina
- vaginal tissue comes out
- vaginal tissue like tissue paper
- wet tissue paper discharge
- what is a gray tissue that comes out of vagina
- what is coming out of my vagina in the bath
- what stuff out of my vagina like tissue
- what was the tissue mass that discharged vagina
- white tissue like discharge from vagina
- white wet tissue like discharge around my vulva
- small light brown tissue pieces in vigina
- small grey tissue pieces discharge from vagina
- shedding tissue from vagina after cycle