It’s really annoying! I was taking off my panties to shower and I noticed that the discharge was so bad it soaked through to the other side of my underwear. I haven’t started my period yet and it looks like my breasts grew a little recently. Also some of the discharge was thick and white, almost stretchy. I wear a pantyliner most of the time, but it’s still annoying. Oh yeah, and I’ve had discharge for around a year to a year and a half, and I’ve had a lot of pubic hair for about the same time. I don’t know if it’s because my period’s coming or not. Thanks!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- wet vaginal discharge that soaks my underwear
- panty discharge
- vaginal discharge in panties
- discharge Panties
- vaginal discharge panties
- underwear is soaking wet with water during period
- what is the clear sticky discharge in my panties
- what does it mean when you have discharge in your panties
- what is the clear liquid that is on my panties
- my pants are always wet and smell
- clear watery vaginal discharge wets pants
- discharge soaking panties
- discharge that goes through my underwear
- is it normal to soak your panties
- what is it when your underwear are always wet and have a foul smell
- why is myunderwear soaked is it urine or discharge
- soaking wet discharge
- soaking wet discharge before period
- soaking wet discharge right before period
- no discarge in knickers