There is a smelly brownish reddish discharge coming out if my vagina when I do not have my period. It doesn’t hurt, but the smell has become really bad and soap/ body wash won’t help. I have began wearing tampons to help with the discharge and the smell has lessened but it is still pretty bad. I am not sexually active, so I dont know what the problem is or any at home remedies to get rid of the smell. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can chlorophyll help vaginal odor
- DOES liquid chlorophyll HELP WITH SMELLY VAGINA
- from vagina liquid is comeing out
- liquid chlorophyll for vaginal odor
- liquid chlorophyll tampon
- white brownish liquid coming out of vagina
- why is there a white stinky liquid coming out of my vagina
- why is white fluid coming out my vagina with a bad odor