There is a smelly brownish reddish discharge coming out if my vagina when I do not have my period. It doesn’t hurt, but the smell has become really bad and soap/ body wash won’t help. I have began wearing tampons to help with the discharge and the smell has lessened but it is still pretty bad. I am not sexually active, so I dont know what the problem is or any at home remedies to get rid of the smell. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- brown discharge that smells coming out of my vagina
- why does discharge hurt when coming out
- white smelly liquid coming from my vagina
- white liquid in vagina smells
- white liquid coming from vagina
- what is the smelly liquid coming from my vagina?
- what is the brown stinky liquid coming from my vagina
- stinky white fluid coming out of vagina
- smelly liquiddoscahate coming from vagina
- my vagina has a white stinky discharge
- i`m a pentioner and have clear smelly discharge coming from vagina
- clear smelly fluod coming feom vagina
- chlorophyll vagina
- why white fluid and a rotten smell is comming from my vagina