There is a smelly brownish reddish discharge coming out if my vagina when I do not have my period. It doesn’t hurt, but the smell has become really bad and soap/ body wash won’t help. I have began wearing tampons to help with the discharge and the smell has lessened but it is still pretty bad. I am not sexually active, so I dont know what the problem is or any at home remedies to get rid of the smell. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- smelly liquid discharge from vagina
- smelly clear liquid in my tampon
- a clear stinky liquid coming out my vagina
- why does clear fluid come out vagina with odor
- what is the smelly odor coming out of my vagina
- there is a horrible stench coming from my vagina
- SMELLY LIQUID FROM VAGINA
- really bad stinky discharge coming from vagina
- liquid chlorophyll help bacterial vaginosis
- liquid chlorophyll and spotting period
- fluid comes out anytime vagina smelly
- does vagina stinks when period is comming
- clear smelly liquid coming out of vagina
- clear smelly liqouid coming out of vagina
- brown smelly liquid comming from vagina
- a nasty odor and white discharge coming out of the vagina
- why is brown smelly discharge conubg from my vagina