Recently, I’ve started having a milky vaginal discharge. It’s odorless, but the thing that concerns me is that it’s so heavy, that as I’m sitting down to go to the bathroom, it drips out.
I also often have ruptured cysts if that has anything to do with it. And I have bruising & swelling in my pelvic region (bikini line). Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- what does milky discharge mean
- what does a milky discharge mean
- milky vaginal discharge could mean what
- what does milky white discharge mean
- what does milky discharge mean?
- what does white milky discharge mean
- what it means when white milky stuff and yellow stuff come out of me does it mean im pregnant
- what does milky doscharge mean
- why does milky discharge mean
- WHAT DOES IT MEANS WHEN WHITE CREAMY MILKY CLOUDY DISCHARGE COMES FROM YOUR VAGINA
- what does it mean when your pregnant and a wet discharge comes out
- what does it mean when your discharge is milky
- what does it mean when you have really thick wet milky discharge
- what does it mean when you have milky white discharge and light head and itching
- what does it mean when you have milky white discharge
- whut does gooey and milky dischrage mean
- what does my discharge mean
- what is white milky discharge mean
- what if your mucus milky is that ovulation