Recently, I’ve started having a milky vaginal discharge. It’s odorless, but the thing that concerns me is that it’s so heavy, that as I’m sitting down to go to the bathroom, it drips out.
I also often have ruptured cysts if that has anything to do with it. And I have bruising & swelling in my pelvic region (bikini line). Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- what does milky discharge mean
- what does a milky discharge mean
- milky vaginal discharge could mean what
- milky discharge means
- very wet vaginal discharge
- what does a white milky discharge mean
- what does milky white discharge mean in menstrual cycle
- what does it mean when white milky stuff comes out your vagina when your pregnant
- what does it mean when the milky white discharge comes from the vagina if pregnant?
- what does milky white discharge mean
- discharge was milky and smooth and now thick and clumpy
- what does it mean when you have a white milky discharge out the vigana
- what does it mean when you have sperm like discharge all of a sudden?
- what does it mean when your vagina has a milky discharge?
- what does it mean when you are pregnant and you have white milky liquid coming out of your vagina?
- what does it mean when my discharges are milkey
- What does it mean when a woman has a large milky white discharge?
- what does it mean to have an odorless slimy milky discharge
- what does it mean if you have a heavy milky discharge