Recently, I’ve started having a milky vaginal discharge. It’s odorless, but the thing that concerns me is that it’s so heavy, that as I’m sitting down to go to the bathroom, it drips out.
I also often have ruptured cysts if that has anything to do with it. And I have bruising & swelling in my pelvic region (bikini line). Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- what does milky discharge mean
- what does a milky discharge mean
- milky vaginal discharge could mean what
- what does milky white discharge mean
- thin milky white odorless discharge mean
- what does white milky discharge mesn
- really wet vaginal discharge
- what is milky white discharge mean
- What does it mean when your discharge is really wet
- what does it mean when white milky discharge comes from your vigina? does it mean im pregnant?
- what does it mean when yellow stuff drips from my vagina down my leg
- what does milky running cervical mucus mean
- what does milky odorless discharge mean
- what does it mean when you constantly have discharge from your vagina
- what does it mean when you have a milky discharge
- what does it mean when your discharge is white and clumpy
- What does it mean when you have a milky discharge from vagina
- What does milky white discharge from the vagina mean
- what does milky white/brown discharge mean