Recently, I’ve started having a milky vaginal discharge. It’s odorless, but the thing that concerns me is that it’s so heavy, that as I’m sitting down to go to the bathroom, it drips out.
I also often have ruptured cysts if that has anything to do with it. And I have bruising & swelling in my pelvic region (bikini line). Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- what does milky discharge mean
- what does a milky discharge mean
- milky vaginal discharge could mean what
- what does a white milky vaginal discharge mean
- what does white milky discharge mean
- What does it mean when your discharge is really wet
- what does it mean when your discharge is a milky white
- what does it mean when you have heavy thick milky discharge
- what does it mean when you constantly have discharge from your vagina
- what does it mean when white discharge pours out
- what does it means when you constaly getying discharge
- does a milky white discharge with some clumpy definetely a yeast infection
- what does milky odorless discharge mean
- What does milky white discharge from the vagina mean
- what does thick heavy milky duscgarge mean?
- what does thick milky duscgarge mean?
- what is a weird what does milky discharge mean
- what mean milky discharge vagina area
- when does the white millky fuild come when you are pregnant
- what does it mean when i have clumpy white discharge