I went to use the bathroom as usual and found that i had this happening. there was very little blood and i know it wasn't a period and i didn't hurt at all. it was in the middle of the day and i hadn't had sex or done anything very physical. Keep in mind my husband and I are trying to have a baby. I don't want to get my hopes up so I haven't taken a pregnancy test. I'm waiting to see if I miss my period. Thank you!
today is the eleventh and i am not supposed to start until around the twenty first. this happened around two weeks ago. we have sex a lot.(sorry for the detail)
today is the eleventh and i am not supposed to start until around the twenty first. this happened around two weeks ago. we have sex a lot.(sorry for the detail) and i never do this before my period so i don't think it could be a result of my period coming. the discharge looked like really thick lube.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- clear discharge with a little blood
- clear discharge small amount of blood
- vaginal discharge white jelly like with blood
- small amout of blood in vaginal discharge
- small amout of blood from vagina mean infection
- lots of clear discharge with small amount of blood
- jelly like vaginal discharge with blood in it
- jelly like discharge with tiny blood
- jelly like discharge with a little blood
- had a clear jelly like discharge abot to start my period
- clear thick vaginal discharge with a little blood
- clear snotty discharge with a tiny bit of blood from vagina
- clear jelly lump with blood streak vagina
- clear jelly like discharge with a bit of blood
- clear discharge with little blood from vaginal
- what does it mean to have discharge with a small amount of blood?