I went to use the bathroom as usual and found that i had this happening. there was very little blood and i know it wasn't a period and i didn't hurt at all. it was in the middle of the day and i hadn't had sex or done anything very physical. Keep in mind my husband and I are trying to have a baby. I don't want to get my hopes up so I haven't taken a pregnancy test. I'm waiting to see if I miss my period. Thank you!
today is the eleventh and i am not supposed to start until around the twenty first. this happened around two weeks ago. we have sex a lot.(sorry for the detail)
today is the eleventh and i am not supposed to start until around the twenty first. this happened around two weeks ago. we have sex a lot.(sorry for the detail) and i never do this before my period so i don't think it could be a result of my period coming. the discharge looked like really thick lube.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- jelly like discharge with blood
- small amount of blood in discharge
- amall amount of blood in discharge
- there was a small amount of blood in my discharge
- little blood clear discharge
- discharge with tiny amount of blood in it
- discharge with small amount of blood
- discharge with a little blood
- clear vaginal discharge with small amount of blood
- clear jelly like discharge with slight blood
- clear discharge with very little blood
- what does it mean when a small amount of discharge with blood?