I went to use the bathroom as usual and found that i had this happening. there was very little blood and i know it wasn't a period and i didn't hurt at all. it was in the middle of the day and i hadn't had sex or done anything very physical. Keep in mind my husband and I are trying to have a baby. I don't want to get my hopes up so I haven't taken a pregnancy test. I'm waiting to see if I miss my period. Thank you!
today is the eleventh and i am not supposed to start until around the twenty first. this happened around two weeks ago. we have sex a lot.(sorry for the detail)
today is the eleventh and i am not supposed to start until around the twenty first. this happened around two weeks ago. we have sex a lot.(sorry for the detail) and i never do this before my period so i don't think it could be a result of my period coming. the discharge looked like really thick lube.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- small amount of blood in discharge
- clear discharge with a little blood
- clear jelly like discharge with blood
- small traces blood vagina
- small jelly like bead vaginal discharge
- small amt of clear vaginaldrainage when wiping post menopause
- small amount of blood and discharge
- small amoint of bloof on vaginal discharge when wiping
- lots of clear jelly discharge
- jelly like discharge with little blood
- jelly like discharge with blood
- clear jelly like discharge with blood in it from vagina
- what could a diacharg with a little blood could be