I went to use the bathroom as usual and found that i had this happening. there was very little blood and i know it wasn't a period and i didn't hurt at all. it was in the middle of the day and i hadn't had sex or done anything very physical. Keep in mind my husband and I are trying to have a baby. I don't want to get my hopes up so I haven't taken a pregnancy test. I'm waiting to see if I miss my period. Thank you!
today is the eleventh and i am not supposed to start until around the twenty first. this happened around two weeks ago. we have sex a lot.(sorry for the detail)
today is the eleventh and i am not supposed to start until around the twenty first. this happened around two weeks ago. we have sex a lot.(sorry for the detail) and i never do this before my period so i don't think it could be a result of my period coming. the discharge looked like really thick lube.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- small amount of blood in discharge
- jelly like discharge with blood
- clear jelly like discharge tiny bits of blood
- vaginal discharge with small amount of blood
- the small amount of blood in discharge
- stringy jelly discharge with blood
- what does it mean when you dishcharge a clear blood clot with a little blood in it?
- small amount of blood with discharge
- small amount of blood out of vagina
- what does it mean when you urine and it has jelly like substanc with a litt blood in it
- small amount of blood in my discharge
- brown jelly like discharge on mirena
- jelly like vaginal discharge with hint of pink
- clear discharge and small blood
- clear discharge with a little blood
- clear discharge with a little blood in it
- clear discharge with very little blood
- clear gelly discharge with strains of blood
- discharge jelly with blood
- jelly discharge with blood