I recently used Vaseline as a lubricant during sexual intercourse with my husband. The next day I had vaginal itching and it’s been like this for a few days. I read that Vaseline can cause infections if used as a sexual lubricant. I’m not sure if it’s a yeast infection or not. I have no other symptoms of a yeast infection. Is there any over the counter products I should try to get rid of the itching?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can vaseline cause yeast infections
- can you use vaseline for yeast infection
- vaseline vaginal infection
- using vaseline as lubricant and now i itch
- Vaseline for yeast infection
- vaseline for vaginal burning
- using vaseline on the vagina
- vasaline causes infection
- vaseline and yeast infection
- vaseline can cause vaginal yeast infection
- vaseline does not cause yeast infection
- can vaseline be used on genital area
- vaseline infection
- vaseline on yeast infection
- staffs vaseline in the vagina
- is vaseline safe as a lubricant to prevent infections
- can vaseline cause a rash
- can vaseline cause uti
- can vaseline in rhe vagina give discharge
- can vasoline cause an infection