I recently used Vaseline as a lubricant during sexual intercourse with my husband. The next day I had vaginal itching and it’s been like this for a few days. I read that Vaseline can cause infections if used as a sexual lubricant. I’m not sure if it’s a yeast infection or not. I have no other symptoms of a yeast infection. Is there any over the counter products I should try to get rid of the itching?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can vaseline cause yeast infections
- does vaseline cause yeast infections
- does vaseline prevent yeast infection
- vagina ams vaseline
- can putting vaseline in my cervix cause a yeast infection
- is it okay to use vaseline for a yeast infection
- vaseline for yeast infection
- can vaseline give you a yeast infection
- is it kkay to put vaseline on a yeast infrction
- vaseline uses for vag cracks
- vaseline causing vaginal itching
- vaseline and yeast infection
- vaseline and vaginal itching
- vaseline and uti
- vasaline bv
- husband used vasaline as a lubricant now im sore
- vaeline in vagina during yeast infection
- Vaseline for a yearst infection
- will vaselone stop yeast invection itch