I recently used Vaseline as a lubricant during sexual intercourse with my husband. The next day I had vaginal itching and it’s been like this for a few days. I read that Vaseline can cause infections if used as a sexual lubricant. I’m not sure if it’s a yeast infection or not. I have no other symptoms of a yeast infection. Is there any over the counter products I should try to get rid of the itching?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can vaseline cause yeast infections
- vaseline in vagina
- does vaseline cause yeast infections
- vaseline yeast infection
- vaseline cause yeast infection
- using vaseline as lubricant and now i itch
- vaseline as lubricant cause infection
- vaseline and vagina
- using vaseline to soothe yeast infection
- vaseline as vaginal lubricant
- vaseline gor vaginal burning
- vaseline link to bacterial vaginitis
- vaseling for vaginal atrophy
- vasiline cause yeast
- vasiline on yeast infection
- vasoline in vagina
- can I use vaselline for vagina itchy and sore
- uses of vaseline lubricant safe
- can vaseline cause vaginal infections
- can vaseline cause vaginal odor