I’m 40 years old, and have had a few of these infections before. This one seemed to sneak up on me, but after the first night of monistat, got MUCH worse. Years ago, I had a reaction to tiaconazole (sp?), but switching to monistat helped. It could be a reaction, or just a bad infection. My ONLY symptoms are itching and burning, nothing else. This morning (after the 2nd night of treatment), I’m only a little better. I tried the over-the-counter test to see if it was a yeast infection (I’ve never had anything but those, no bacterial infections), but I had already started treatment – it showed only a slightly elevated Ph level (4.5 is normal, mine was 5.0)…but it said not to test if you had begun any treatment. How long before I see results from the monistat? Can it take a few days?
This is one of the worst ones I’ve had – maybe a change in hormones at my age? Also, will a physician be able to get an accurate test result if I’ve begun treatment already?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- after treating yeast infection how long until itching is better
- when will you start feeling relief from a yeast infection
- vaginal yeast infectin worse after starting treatment
- pill for yeast infection how many days until feel relief
- how soon can i feel relief of bv symptoms after i start treatment
- how soon after yeast infection do you feel relief
- how long until yeast infection feels better
- how long till you feel relief from a yeast infection
- how long before you see results with monistat
- how long before yeast infection relief
- will diflucan relieve bv symptoms