I’m 40 years old, and have had a few of these infections before. This one seemed to sneak up on me, but after the first night of monistat, got MUCH worse. Years ago, I had a reaction to tiaconazole (sp?), but switching to monistat helped. It could be a reaction, or just a bad infection. My ONLY symptoms are itching and burning, nothing else. This morning (after the 2nd night of treatment), I’m only a little better. I tried the over-the-counter test to see if it was a yeast infection (I’ve never had anything but those, no bacterial infections), but I had already started treatment – it showed only a slightly elevated Ph level (4.5 is normal, mine was 5.0)…but it said not to test if you had begun any treatment. How long before I see results from the monistat? Can it take a few days?
This is one of the worst ones I’ve had – maybe a change in hormones at my age? Also, will a physician be able to get an accurate test result if I’ve begun treatment already?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- diflucan how long before you feel vagina relief
- how long after monistat will i see results
- how long till you get relief from yeast infection treatment
- how long until you see symptoms of a yeast
- how soon can i feel relief of bv symptoms after i start treatment
- normal for a yeast infection to get worse after a treatment before it gets better
- vaginal cream for yeast infection how long to feel relief
- yeast infection how long till releif