So apparantly I have had a yeast infection for a while but I never really noticed it, but I just got off my period so now its back but REALLY bad. To the point of crying. But all the insides of my vagina are REALLY swollen and hurt extremely bad. I did the one day treatment of Monistat for the yeast infection and I was so swollen it was hard to even put the insert inside of me I was so swollen. How do I get the swelling down??? I can't get to the doctor for a while because I don't really have any money so I have to wait to go to the free clinic. But until then I just really want the swelling to go down. Any ideas?? Please help, I'm begging you!!! :'(''
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis will swelling go donw after treatment
- swelling from yeast infection
- swollen after putting ice on the vagina
- swollen vagina does ice help?
- vaginal swelling will go down
- will a cold ice bag help the swelling of my yeast infection
- will ice help vaginal swelling
- will ice help vaginal swellinh
- will monistat help the swelling go down
- will sitting on a ice bag bring down the swelling in my vagina
- is it safe to put ice pack on ueast infection
- how to help swelling vagina go down at home
- can my vaginal canal be inflamex because of a yeast infection?
- do vaginal walls get swollen with a yeast infection?
- does ice make vaginal swelling go down
- how long for swelling to go down with yeast infection
- how long for vulva swelling to go down yeast infection
- how to bring down vaginal swelling
- how to cure swelling from yeast infection
- how to get swelling down in vagina