So apparantly I have had a yeast infection for a while but I never really noticed it, but I just got off my period so now its back but REALLY bad. To the point of crying. But all the insides of my vagina are REALLY swollen and hurt extremely bad. I did the one day treatment of Monistat for the yeast infection and I was so swollen it was hard to even put the insert inside of me I was so swollen. How do I get the swelling down??? I can't get to the doctor for a while because I don't really have any money so I have to wait to go to the free clinic. But until then I just really want the swelling to go down. Any ideas?? Please help, I'm begging you!!! :'(''
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- does ice help swollen vaginal infection
- is ice pack good for swollen vagina
- is it ok to ice a vagina that is inflamed from a yeast infection?
- monistat how to reduce swelling
- my dog vulva is quite swollen how can i bring the swelling down
- once the swelling of the vagina go down from bv
- putting ice on vagina to take down swelling
- reduce pain and swelling from yeast infection
- reduce swelling from yeast infection
- swelling in vaginal canal
- vaginal swelling after yeast infection
- what helps swelling from yeast infection
- ice to reduce swelling in vagina
- ice packs bacterial vaginosis
- ice in vaginal for swelling menopause
- does ice help vaginal swelling
- does your vagina swell when how do you know if you have a yeast infection
- how do i get my swollen vagina to go down
- how long does the swelling go down from my yeast infection outside vagina
- how to keep the swelling down for a swollen vagina bacterial vaginosis