So apparantly I have had a yeast infection for a while but I never really noticed it, but I just got off my period so now its back but REALLY bad. To the point of crying. But all the insides of my vagina are REALLY swollen and hurt extremely bad. I did the one day treatment of Monistat for the yeast infection and I was so swollen it was hard to even put the insert inside of me I was so swollen. How do I get the swelling down??? I can't get to the doctor for a while because I don't really have any money so I have to wait to go to the free clinic. But until then I just really want the swelling to go down. Any ideas?? Please help, I'm begging you!!! :'(''
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- Reduce Swelling From Yeast Infection
- can a yeast infection cause swelling of the vaginal wall
- how to help vaginal swelling go down
- how to make vaginal swelling go down
- ice pack for vaginal infection
- is it ok to ice a vaginal yest infection
- swelling didnt go down after yeast infection
- swollen after putting ice on the vagina
- vaginal swelling yeast ice
- how to get vagina swelling to go down
- how to get swelling down in vagina
- can ice help vagina swelling
- can ice help vaginal swelling
- Does Ice Help Itching vagina
- does putting ice on swollen vaginal area help the swelling go down?
- how do you make the swelling of your vagina go down
- how long does it take for a swollen labia minera to go down after take medicine for a yeast infectiom
- how long for vulva swelling to go down yeast infection
- how to cure swelling from yeast infection
- will monistat help the swelling go down