So apparantly I have had a yeast infection for a while but I never really noticed it, but I just got off my period so now its back but REALLY bad. To the point of crying. But all the insides of my vagina are REALLY swollen and hurt extremely bad. I did the one day treatment of Monistat for the yeast infection and I was so swollen it was hard to even put the insert inside of me I was so swollen. How do I get the swelling down??? I can't get to the doctor for a while because I don't really have any money so I have to wait to go to the free clinic. But until then I just really want the swelling to go down. Any ideas?? Please help, I'm begging you!!! :'(''
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- how to get swelling down in vagina
- bacterial vaginosis will swelling go donw after treatment
- ice for vaginal swelling
- is it ok to put ice on a yeast infection
- is it safe to put ice pack on ueast infection
- swelling from yeast infection
- swelling with ueast infection
- swollen vagina does ice help?
- swollen vaginal canal
- vagina swollen after monistat
- vaginal swelling will go down
- why swelling with a yeast infection
- will a cold ice bag help the swelling of my yeast infection
- will heat or ice help swellimg on vagina
- will ice help vaginal swelling
- will ice help vaginal swellinh
- will sitting on a ice bag bring down the swelling in my vagina
- yeast infection swelling cure
- ice for vaginal infection
- Ice for swollen vagina from yeast