So apparantly I have had a yeast infection for a while but I never really noticed it, but I just got off my period so now its back but REALLY bad. To the point of crying. But all the insides of my vagina are REALLY swollen and hurt extremely bad. I did the one day treatment of Monistat for the yeast infection and I was so swollen it was hard to even put the insert inside of me I was so swollen. How do I get the swelling down??? I can't get to the doctor for a while because I don't really have any money so I have to wait to go to the free clinic. But until then I just really want the swelling to go down. Any ideas?? Please help, I'm begging you!!! :'(''
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- yeast infection swelling cure
- yeast causing swollen vagina canal
- what can you do to make the swelling of your vagina go down
- vulva swelling bv
- vaginal swelling and yeast infection
- reduce yeast infection swelling cure
- once the swelling of the vagina go down from bv
- ice for vaginal swelling
- how to reduce bactetia in the vagina
- how to get the swelling to go down in a vagina
- how to bring down swelling after monistat
- does ice help vaginal swelling
- can you put ice pack on yeast infection
- Can yeast infection inflame vaginal canal?