So apparantly I have had a yeast infection for a while but I never really noticed it, but I just got off my period so now its back but REALLY bad. To the point of crying. But all the insides of my vagina are REALLY swollen and hurt extremely bad. I did the one day treatment of Monistat for the yeast infection and I was so swollen it was hard to even put the insert inside of me I was so swollen. How do I get the swelling down??? I can't get to the doctor for a while because I don't really have any money so I have to wait to go to the free clinic. But until then I just really want the swelling to go down. Any ideas?? Please help, I'm begging you!!! :'(''
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- how to get swelling down in vagina
- inflamed labia howfast can it go down
- can ice help my swollen vagina
- swollen vaginal canal
- swelling with ueast infection
- Reduce Swelling From Yeast Infection
- is it ok to put ice on a yeast infection
- is it ok to ice vagina from yeast infection
- ice vaginal inflamation
- vagina swollen after monistat
- what helps swelling go down with yeast infection
- yeast infection swelling cure
- yeast infection sitting on pack of ice
- yeast infection just swelling
- will swelling of vagina lips go down after yeast infection
- will ice help vaginal swelling
- will heat or ice help swellimg on vagina
- why swelling with a yeast infection
- ice on swollen vagina opening