I am 15 and 2 days ago i finished my period and since then i have had this very smelly but not very noticeable discharge. Also it was a bit itchy yesterday but isn’t any more. After i have a pee and i wipe myself i can see a very slight pinky colour of blood but it doesn’t leave my vagina. Now it just feels very slightly sore. Its not possible to be STDs and im too embarrassed to tell anyone about it let alone go to the doctor. PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!
I have looked up nearly every possible infection and the closest it comes to is candida or yeast infection but still the symptoms dont exactly match as i dont have any pain while passing urine and i dont have that thick white cottage cheese discharge.. i dont really have any discharge but it just smells different from usual. I went ahead with a natural treatment recommended for candida which is putting natural yoghurt onto a tampon and inserting for a few hours but when i took it out i noticed these very smell specks of blood (like little tiny spots) on the bottom of the tampon so now im even more worried!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- blood in discharge and itchy
- bloody discharge and itching
- bacterial vaginosis itchy vagina and blood in discharge
- vagina nflammed itchy yellow discharge blood
- tiny bit of blood on vagina and itching
- Stinky looked like a little bit of blood discharge
- Smelly discharge with blood and itching
- slight itch and blood when wiping
- itchy bloody vagina
- i have a yeast infection and theres a little blood when i wipe
- bloody itchy discharge
- bloody discharge from vagina when i wiped
- bloody discharge comes out with bacterial vaginosis
- bloody discharge
- vulva raw and itchy and bloody