I have an odd smell that comes on about 2 hours after showering, even if I don't urinate. So I went to have checkup and doc says smear came back fine it's normal. I explained to him that I didn't like the scent and he rather crudely said well if your man aint complaning why worry? Needless to say I have switched to a female doctor. Just because I thought the guy was a jerk, I had a 2nd smear. She too said no problems,,but said it could be something I was eating/drinking. I only drink water/juice/green tea, no soda or coffee or milk. So she said well it's just something you have to live with. I don't want too! I don't like it and am to be married soon, I don't want my man getting near it..2nd doc said it was mild and I was over exaggerating, but my nose smells it. Any ideas? I've not done a douche in 20 years as they say they kill good bacteria..
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal odor no infection
- vaginal odor without infection
- vaginal odor but no infection
- no infection but vaginal odor
- Strong Vaginal Odor No Infection
- Fishy Vaginal Odor No Infection
- vaginal odor with no infection
- vaginal odor and no infection
- fishy vaginal odor but no infection
- smelly vagina no infection
- vagina smells but no infection
- vaginal smell no infection
- vagina discharge but no infection
- vag odor no infection
- vagina odor but no infection
- vagina stinks no infection
- strong vaginal odor but no infection
- strong smelling vagina but no yeast infection
- strong odor from vaginia but dr say normal
- strong odor from vagina but no infection