I've recently noticed a vaginal odor similar to that of armpit odor when not wearing deodorant. What type of infection might this be? Bacterial? Yeast? There aren't any other symptoms except mild itching. No unusual discharge or anything. Thanks.
I've been showering twice a day. It recently started happening.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- a arm pit smell in vagina?
- why does the crotch of my underwear smell like arm pits?
- why does my vagina smell like armpit
- why do my armpits smell like vagina
- what are these symptoms to do with headache smelly armpits and vagina?
- vagina smells like under arms
- vagina smells like armpits
- smell husband armpit
- my vagina smells like armpits
- my vagina smells like arm pits
- is it a normal side affect for your vaginal to sweat and smell like underarms after a hyterectomy
- crotch smell lile pits
- armpit smells like girlfriends vagina
- why would a vaginal area smell like armpits