I've recently noticed a vaginal odor similar to that of armpit odor when not wearing deodorant. What type of infection might this be? Bacterial? Yeast? There aren't any other symptoms except mild itching. No unusual discharge or anything. Thanks.
I've been showering twice a day. It recently started happening.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- root cause of vaginal odor and under arm smell
- armpit vaginal odor
- is it normal for vagina to taste like musty arm pits?
- light discharge that smells like armpit
- why does my vagina smell like armpit
- why would a vaginal area smell like armpits