I want to start by saying, I have never had an STD, I have only had "BV" one time (while I had the Mirena, which I no longer have) and I have only had one UTI my whole life, about 2 years ago. So, I have a very healthy lower area. So, briefly, my story is as follows: I had my mirena taken out in March after having it for about 2 years. I have been TTC since march, and no such luck. Last night I noticed a very strong odor, which is only worsening (and yes, I shower daily, so its not anything from being dirty) I was supposed to get my period on Saturday (10/17) and still nothing. I have only been late on my period one other time, right before my wedding and I think it was due to stress. So, can this odor be an early sign of pregnancy? I could just be miscalculating my period, I don’t want to get my hopes up just to be let down again. Please, any advice would be appreciated.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- is vaginal odor a sign of pregnancy
- vaginal odor early pregnancy
- vaginal odor sign of pregnancy
- is bacterial vaginosis a sign of pregnancy
- early pregnancy symptoms vaginal odor
- is bv a sign of pregnancy
- is having bacterial vaginosis a sign of pregnancy
- vagina smell early pregnsncy sign
- strong vagina smell early signs of pregnancy
- strong vaginal odor early sign of pregnancy
- signs of early pregnancy vagina odor
- sweet vaginal scent in early pregnancy
- vagina odor early sign of pregnancy
- vagina odor sign of pregnancy
- vagina smells like cum early pregnancy symptom
- vaginal smell in early pregnancy
- vaginal smell early sign of pregnancy?
- vaginal smell an early pregnancy sign ??
- vaginal odor with early pregnancy
- vaginal odor sign of early pregnancy