I want to start by saying, I have never had an STD, I have only had "BV" one time (while I had the Mirena, which I no longer have) and I have only had one UTI my whole life, about 2 years ago. So, I have a very healthy lower area. So, briefly, my story is as follows: I had my mirena taken out in March after having it for about 2 years. I have been TTC since march, and no such luck. Last night I noticed a very strong odor, which is only worsening (and yes, I shower daily, so its not anything from being dirty) I was supposed to get my period on Saturday (10/17) and still nothing. I have only been late on my period one other time, right before my wedding and I think it was due to stress. So, can this odor be an early sign of pregnancy? I could just be miscalculating my period, I don’t want to get my hopes up just to be let down again. Please, any advice would be appreciated.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- is vaginal odor a sign of pregnancy
- vaginal odor early pregnancy
- vaginal odor sign of pregnancy
- early pregnancy vaginal odor
- can bv be a sign of pregnancy
- vagina smells sweet early pregnancy
- acidic smell early pregnancy sign?
- Vaginal Odor Early Pregnancy Symptom
- vaginal scents Early Pregnancy
- early pregnancy and vaginal odor
- does vaginal have strong odour in early pregnancy
- does vagina smell in begining of pregnancy
- could can bv be a sign of pregnancy
- could a sign of pregnancy be bacterial vaginosis
- can weird vaginal odor be an early sign of pregnancy
- can odor be a sighn of pregnancy
- bv very first signs of pregnancy
- bacterial vaginosis in very early pregnancy
- vaginal smell a sign of pregnancy