I recently spent four days with my boyfriend having frequent sex (we only see each other about once a month these days due to work and travel). We were both tested and clean prior to getting together, are monogamous, and I am on the Nuvaring, so we do not use condoms.
About 24 hours after the last time we had intercourse I began to get itchy – primarily just around my inner labia. I have absolutely no odor, and no discharge – in fact, I’m feeling a bit drier then usual. It has now been about 48 hours of intermittent but very annoying itching.
I have never had a yeast infection, but don’t have any abnormal discharge (or any at all, really) and no burning during urination or otherwise. Not noticing any BV symptoms, either. Any idea what this could be or any remedy suggestions?
An additional note: I live and work in a Muslim country and have limited access to healthcare or OTC products. Healthcare for women in this country is severely lacking and involves many taboos (especially for Westerners) so I’d appreciate suggestions for home diagnoses and home remedies wherever possible. Thank you so much!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal itching no discharge or odor
- vaginal itching no odor
- vaginal itching no discharge or smell
- itchy vagina no discharge or smell
- no odor vaginal itching
- vaginal itch without smell
- vaginal itching but no discharge or odor
- vaginal itch no smell no discharge
- vaginal itch no smell
- vaginal itch no odor or discharge
- vaginal itching and irritation not an std
- Vaginal itching thats not a std whats it mean
- vaginal itching with no discharge or odor
- yeast infection itching but no odor?
- why vaginal itching not yeast not std not vaginosis
- vaginal itching without an std
- vaginal itching with no way of std
- vaginal itching with no smell
- vaginal itching with no odor or discharge