I recently spent four days with my boyfriend having frequent sex (we only see each other about once a month these days due to work and travel). We were both tested and clean prior to getting together, are monogamous, and I am on the Nuvaring, so we do not use condoms.
About 24 hours after the last time we had intercourse I began to get itchy – primarily just around my inner labia. I have absolutely no odor, and no discharge – in fact, I’m feeling a bit drier then usual. It has now been about 48 hours of intermittent but very annoying itching.
I have never had a yeast infection, but don’t have any abnormal discharge (or any at all, really) and no burning during urination or otherwise. Not noticing any BV symptoms, either. Any idea what this could be or any remedy suggestions?
An additional note: I live and work in a Muslim country and have limited access to healthcare or OTC products. Healthcare for women in this country is severely lacking and involves many taboos (especially for Westerners) so I’d appreciate suggestions for home diagnoses and home remedies wherever possible. Thank you so much!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal itching no discharge or odor
- vaginal itching no discharge or smell
- vaginal itch not std
- vaginal itching no odor
- what std have no discharge
- vaginal itching not std
- vaginal itching no std
- vaginal itching but no std
- vaginal itching not std or bv
- vaginal itching not yeast or std
- vaginal itching witg no odor
- vaginal itching no std no yeast infection
- vaginal itching no smell
- vaginal itching no odor or discharge
- vaginal itching but no oder
- vaginal itching and burning no smell myself and partner
- vaginal itching with no smell
- vaginal itching with no std
- vaginal itching with no std or yeast infection