I'm 19 and my period ended 6 days ago and last night I noticed a little tiny bit of blood in my vaginal discharge. I just got over being sick such as sore throat, coughing, and dizziness. So I don't know if that has to do with anything but I thought I should just throw that out there. My last pap was normal and everything was fine. This has never happened to me before and I don't know how I would be pregnant because when ever I have intercourse with my boyfriend he NEVER ejaculates in me, not even close.
So what could this mean?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal discharge with a little blood
- little bit of blood in discharge
- Little Blood in Discharge
- vaginal discharge with a little blood and itchy
- vagina with tiny blood
- tiny bit of blood in discharge
- timy bit of blood before perios
- i have a little blood in my discharge
- vagina discharge with little blood
- small bit of blood from vagina
- normal for vaginal discharge to have a little blood
- little blood with white discharge
- what does a little bit of dark vaginal discharge mean
- what does is mean if a little blood is in your vagina discharge
- what does it mean when you have a little blood on your discharge
- yellow yeast infection little blood
- yellow discharge and little blood
- why would i have thick discharge with little blood
- why would i have a little blood in my discharge
- why do you have some some red blood discharge when not your period