I'm 19 and my period ended 6 days ago and last night I noticed a little tiny bit of blood in my vaginal discharge. I just got over being sick such as sore throat, coughing, and dizziness. So I don't know if that has to do with anything but I thought I should just throw that out there. My last pap was normal and everything was fine. This has never happened to me before and I don't know how I would be pregnant because when ever I have intercourse with my boyfriend he NEVER ejaculates in me, not even close.
So what could this mean?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal discharge with a little blood
- little bit of blood in discharge
- a little blood in discharge
- little blood in discharge
- little blood in flyid vaginal
- clear vaginal discharge with a little blood
- white discharge with little blood
- vaginal discharge with little blood
- what does having a little blood in your discharge when ovulation
- tiny bit of blood in discharge
- tiny bit of blood in my diamscharge
- thick mucus vaginal discharge with a little blood
- tiny bit of blood in vaginal discharge
- my discharge is a little bit bloody what does that mean
- what can it mean if you have a little bit of blood from your vagina but you are not due on
- what does it mean when my discharge has a little blood
- what does it mean when you have discharge with a little bit of blood?
- whats it mean if i have alittle bit of blood in my discharge
- white creamy discharge before period with a little bit of blood