I'm 19 and my period ended 6 days ago and last night I noticed a little tiny bit of blood in my vaginal discharge. I just got over being sick such as sore throat, coughing, and dizziness. So I don't know if that has to do with anything but I thought I should just throw that out there. My last pap was normal and everything was fine. This has never happened to me before and I don't know how I would be pregnant because when ever I have intercourse with my boyfriend he NEVER ejaculates in me, not even close.
So what could this mean?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- little blood with discharge
- discharge with a little blood
- a little blood in discharge
- little blood in discharge
- discharge with little blood
- tiny bit of blood in discharge
- tiny bit of blood in my vaginAl mucus
- tiny blood in discharge
- vaginal discharge with a little blood
- vaginal discharge with a little blood then got a lighter period
- why do i have yellowish discharge lil blood on it
- why do you have tiny bit of red blood in discharge
- why does my discharge have a little blood in it
- tiny bit of blood in a lot of discharge
- slight yellow discharge little bit of blood
- a little but if blood from vagina
- a little but if blood in discharge
- bv no discharge alittle of blood
- discharge with a bit of blood
- dvaginal discharge with avlittle bit of blood