I'm 19 and my period ended 6 days ago and last night I noticed a little tiny bit of blood in my vaginal discharge. I just got over being sick such as sore throat, coughing, and dizziness. So I don't know if that has to do with anything but I thought I should just throw that out there. My last pap was normal and everything was fine. This has never happened to me before and I don't know how I would be pregnant because when ever I have intercourse with my boyfriend he NEVER ejaculates in me, not even close.
So what could this mean?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- a little blood in discharge
- discharge with a little blood
- vaginal discharge with a little blood
- 6 months pregnant discharge with a little blood
- little blood in white vaginal discharge
- Period with a little bit of blood
- tiny bit of blood in discharge after period
- tiny bit of blood vaginal discharge pregnant
- vaginal discharge with a little blood then got a lighter period
- what could it be if you have a white discharge with a little bit of blood?
- what does it mean when i have white discharge with a little bit of blood
- why am i having a little bit of bloddy discharge from vagina
- why do i have discharge with little blood
- why do you have tiny bit of red blood in discharge
- Little Blood in Vaginal Discharge
- Little Blood in Discharge
- little blood discharge after period
- a little but if blood from vagina
- a little but if blood in discharge
- can younbe pregnant if your fischarge has a little bit of blood in it