The last few days I've been having so much fluid coming out. It is pretty bad at times. sometimes it even soaks through my pants and runs down my legs. I had the doc check it out when it first started happening which was a week ago and he said it was discharge. It seems to have gotten worse but at other times it is just a lil wet down there. Could the doc have been wrong? Could it have been discharge and now my water is leaking? Has anyone else had this happen and what was it? I'm 33 wks.
I know it's not urine cause it is not yellow and doesn't smell like urine. .
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- leaking vaginal discharge
- leaky vaginal discharge
- leaking vaginal fluid
- water leaking from vagina
- vaginal fluid leaking
- vaginal discharge leaking
- vaginal leaking
- leaking vaginal fluids
- water like vaginal discharge
- vagina leaking water
- water like discharge from vagina
- why am i leaking clear discharge
- leaking clear vaginal fluids
- discharge from vagina water like why
- 8 year old leaks fluid from vagina
- vaginal leaking and watery
- can thyroid cause vagina leak
- clear fluids leaking odor from vaginal discharge
- vaginal discharge/ leaking