The last few days I've been having so much fluid coming out. It is pretty bad at times. sometimes it even soaks through my pants and runs down my legs. I had the doc check it out when it first started happening which was a week ago and he said it was discharge. It seems to have gotten worse but at other times it is just a lil wet down there. Could the doc have been wrong? Could it have been discharge and now my water is leaking? Has anyone else had this happen and what was it? I'm 33 wks.
I know it's not urine cause it is not yellow and doesn't smell like urine. .
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- leaky vaginal discharge
- leaking vaginal discharge
- leaking vaginal fluid
- water leaking from vagina
- leaking vaginal fluids
- vaginal discharge leaking
- vaginal fluid leaking
- clear smelly discharge leaking
- why is my vagina leaking clear fluid
- vagina leaking
- vaginal fluids leak
- leaking clear fluid from vagina
- vagina leaking clear watery fluid
- Runny Water Like Vaginal Discharge
- water reduced my daily vaginal discharge
- water discharge from vagina
- leaky discharge
- excessive leaking clear fluid from vaginia
- is there anything like leaking urine discharge