This is a little embarrassing but here goes. I’m a 22 year old female and 3 months ago I started to develop more discharge than normal. It is white/off white..not green not yellow and no blood. It looked normal to me except it was way more than usual. I knew when it would come out so to speak because it felt like I was "queefing" except there was no noise, just the farting feeling. It also has a very strong odor with it which I can’t pinpoint what it smells like, not fishy or sour, kind of like urine mixed with c*m, it isn’t foul smelling but very strong I can smell it through my pants which is very embarrassing. It is not an STD I was checked 6 months ago and have always used condoms. There is no itching, no redness or swelling and no bumps of any kind. OTC yeast infection treatments haven’t helped either. Any ideas of what it may be? I no longer have insurance so I’m hoping someone can help!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- smelly queef
- bacterial vaginosis cause queefs
- queefing and smelly vagina
- queefing foul odor
- queefing foul odor discharge
- quefing and discharge
- quefing with discharge
- quiffing noises with yeast infection
- vaginal queefing and odor
- queefing and lots of discharge
- queefing and bad odor
- queef yeast infection
- can vagina infection cause queefing
- can vaginal dryness cause queefs
- can you have queefs with bv
- clear discharge and alot of queffing
- discharge and queefing
- i queef and white discharge comes out
- is queefing a sign of pregnancy discharge
- my vag discharge is thick and white and i queef