I've read about this and no one seems to have anything that fits my problem exactly. My girl friend and I were both virgins before we were together. Of that I am 100% certain. We fooled around for a bit and then we had sex, always with protection. Lately, a new thing has been happening… When I finger her until she has an orgasm she'll have a discharge of a yellowish tint and it has some little pieces of something that looks like skin or a tissue and it smells bad. There isn't always particals and even when there is there is one or two small things. I wouldn't describe it as cottege cheese looking. She used to start off dry when I began fingering her but now she seems to be always wet. What's happening? It isn't an STD, we were both virgins. Thanks
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- virgin vaginal white discharge cheese odour
- virgin vaginal odor
- virgin odors
- virgin ouder
- brown foul smelling vaginal discharge for a virgin
- virgin vigiana smells
- virgin with odor
- what should a virgin do about vaginal odor
- why would a virgin have vaginal odor
- vargina has little discharge and smells
- vaginal fish odor but virgin
- odor of vagina of virgin
- brown vaginal discharge in a virgin
- bv in virgins
- im a virgin but my vagina smells
- My discharge smells bad VIRGIN
- my discharge smells but im a virgin?
- my vagina smells lm a virgin
- my vigina smells and im a virgin
- my virgin smell