Its not a yeast infection, it doesn't itch or burn when I pee, but does have a foul odor. My vagina doesn't stink, its just this discharge. [[Only happens when I get "horny" or start thinking sexually.]] It did happen after sex with a certain person. Could this be an STD? If so, which one? Could this have happened from douching too many times in a month? [] Help please!
My ***** does not stink! Its just this discharge stuff, I'm very clean, I take 2-3 showers a day. I'm not douching anymore, I think it has messed with my chemistry. No it doesn't smell "fishy" it just stinks. It doesn't smell like 'me'. And its not Normal discharge, that doesn't stink. I'm talking about discharge that comes when you are aroused.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bv not itchy or burning
- yeast infection no itch just discharge
- yeast infection milky no itch
- why does bv burn so much
- vaginal yeast infection with yellow stuff coming out and doesnt itch
- vaginal odor does not itch
- vagina starting to smell sour doesnt itch
- vagina infection doesnt itch
- my vagina smells like yeast but not itching
- it i have a yeast infection but it dont itch what to do
- I have a yeast infection that doesnt itch
- can you still have a yeast infection if the discharge doesnt stink
- can you have a vaginal yeast infection that doesnt itch
- can i have a yeast infection that doesnt itch
- yeast infection that doesnt itch