Its not a yeast infection, it doesn't itch or burn when I pee, but does have a foul odor. My vagina doesn't stink, its just this discharge. [[Only happens when I get "horny" or start thinking sexually.]] It did happen after sex with a certain person. Could this be an STD? If so, which one? Could this have happened from douching too many times in a month? [] Help please!
My ***** does not stink! Its just this discharge stuff, I'm very clean, I take 2-3 showers a day. I'm not douching anymore, I think it has messed with my chemistry. No it doesn't smell "fishy" it just stinks. It doesn't smell like 'me'. And its not Normal discharge, that doesn't stink. I'm talking about discharge that comes when you are aroused.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- are there yeast infections that dont itch but burn
- yeast infection that dont ich
- yeast infection no itch just discharge
- yeast infection discharge but not itching
- vaginal odor does not itch
- vaginal discharge that smells not yeast
- vagina feels like its burning no yeast infection and bad smell
- my vagina smells like yeast but not itching
- my vagina itches but doesnt burn
- it i have a yeast infection but it dont itch what to do
- do yeast infections leave discharge but no burn
- can bv not smell or itch?
- can a yeast infection not itch
- Yeast infections that dont itch