Its not a yeast infection, it doesn't itch or burn when I pee, but does have a foul odor. My vagina doesn't stink, its just this discharge. [[Only happens when I get "horny" or start thinking sexually.]] It did happen after sex with a certain person. Could this be an STD? If so, which one? Could this have happened from douching too many times in a month? [] Help please!
My ***** does not stink! Its just this discharge stuff, I'm very clean, I take 2-3 showers a day. I'm not douching anymore, I think it has messed with my chemistry. No it doesn't smell "fishy" it just stinks. It doesn't smell like 'me'. And its not Normal discharge, that doesn't stink. I'm talking about discharge that comes when you are aroused.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- yeast infection that doesnt itch
- yeast infections that dont itch
- yeast infection but doesnt itch or burn
- why does my vagina itch when i dont have a yeast infection
- what if your discharge is yellow but doesnt burn
- vagina smells like yeast no itch no burn
- vagina doesnt itch or burn but smells
- my vagina burns but when i pee it doesnt burn what can it be?
- i have a yeast infection but it doesnt burn when i pee it just smells bad
- Does a Yeast Infection Smell and not itch
- discharge that smells but doesnt burn
- different color discharge and what it means doesnt itch but it smells
- could i have a yeast infection that doesnt hurt
- can you have a yeasts infection that doesnt itch
- can u have a yeast infection that doesnt itch
- can a yeast infection burn and not itch
- bv doent itch anymore but discharge still
- an itch but dont think its a yeast infection