has anyone ever heard of green tea causing vaginal discharge? Its not painful or itchy or smelly, but Ive only read about how its supposed to help. I began drinking green tea every morning and i noticed i developed some discharge. But when i stopped drinking the tea it went away. anyone ever heard of this or experienced it?
im not having a laugh. i identify as genderqueer but whatever. and im pretty sure its the tea cuz when i stopped drinking it, it went away. and it was the only thing that i have changed in my day to day.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- green tea and vaginal discharge
- bv and green tea
- slimming tea causes vagina to itch
- putting teabag in vagina
- put green tea in your vagina
- green tea pills vaginal smell
- green tea for bacterial vaginosis
- green tea and bv
- Can pure green tea cause vaginal bleeding
- can oolong tea help with vaginal infection
- can drinking green tea help with bv
- will tea consumption cause smelly discharge