im 40 weeks now and i havent asked my doctor about this yet, im a little embarrassed, ive been having a lot of vaginal discharge in the past couple weeks and ive also been having a leakign thing going on but i did tell them about that and they said its not my water, but i smelled it and i cant squeeze my k-muscle to stop it…any ideas?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal discharge and leakage
- BV leak
- BV leaking
- leakage caused by bacterial vaginosis
- leaking bacterial vaginosis
- over 50 fluid leaks from vagina
- vaginal discharge and urine leakage
- vaginal discharge at 56 and urine leak