im 40 weeks now and i havent asked my doctor about this yet, im a little embarrassed, ive been having a lot of vaginal discharge in the past couple weeks and ive also been having a leakign thing going on but i did tell them about that and they said its not my water, but i smelled it and i cant squeeze my k-muscle to stop it…any ideas?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bacterial vaginosis pressure on bladder
- bv leakage
- can bv cause leaky bladder
- fluid leakage with bacterial vaginosis
- leaking bladder BV infections
- leaking gut vaginitis and vaginosis
- leaking pee and bv
- what causes leaking from vagi
- what medication cause vagina leak