I’ve been experiencing minor vaginal burning & discomfort with no other symptoms, and I have gone to the doctor multiple times and always test negative for UTI, yeast infection, and bacterial infection. Doctor said it also does not look like an allergic reaction to latex condoms, and tests came back normal from recent Pap Smear. Anyone know what could be going on??
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vagunall irritation not responding to cream
- vagunal burning not uti or yeast infection
- vaginal itching not yeast not bacterial
- bacteria infection or yeast in vagina burning
- vaginal burning not yeast infection
- vaginal dry burning no UTI
- vaginal infection thats not yeast or bacterial
- vaginal irritation not bacteria or yeast
- vaginal irritation not yeast
- vaginal burning not infection
- vaginal burning no yeast infection
- burning feeling in vagina not uti
- burning in vagina not yeast infection
- burning not uti or vaginal infection
- burning vagina but do not have uti whst is the trestmrnt
- burning vagina not yeast or bacteria
- i have burning and smell and i fo not have a yeast or bacterial infection what could it be
- if not a yeast or bacterial infection what can be causing vaginal stinging itching and irritation?
- no yeast infection but still burning
- vulvar itching no yeast infection or bv