I’ve been experiencing minor vaginal burning & discomfort with no other symptoms, and I have gone to the doctor multiple times and always test negative for UTI, yeast infection, and bacterial infection. Doctor said it also does not look like an allergic reaction to latex condoms, and tests came back normal from recent Pap Smear. Anyone know what could be going on??
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vagunall irritation not responding to cream
- vaginal itching not yeast not bacterial
- vaginal burning not yeast infection
- burning in vagina not yeast infection
- vaginal irritation not yeast
- vaginal infection thats not yeast or bacterial
- vaginal burning not infection
- Vaginal Burning No Infection
- non stop vaginal burning no infection
- no yeast infection but still burning
- menopausal discharge not yeast but burns
- itching stinging vagina not yeast infection
- if not a yeast or bacterial infection what can be causing vaginal stinging itching and irritation?
- i have been treated for uti and bacteral vaginal infection but i still have vaginal burning
- burning vagina not yeast or bacteria
- burning vagina hole not yeast
- burning vagina but do not have uti whst is the trestmrnt
- vulvar itching no yeast infection or bv