I’ve been experiencing minor vaginal burning & discomfort with no other symptoms, and I have gone to the doctor multiple times and always test negative for UTI, yeast infection, and bacterial infection. Doctor said it also does not look like an allergic reaction to latex condoms, and tests came back normal from recent Pap Smear. Anyone know what could be going on??
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal burning not yeast infection
- vaginal itching not bv or yeast
- vaginal irritation not yeast or bacteria
- vaginal discharge not from bacteria or yeast infection
- vaginal burning not yeast or uti
- burning and slight itching in vagina area and it is not yeast or std
- vaginal burning not yeast
- vagina itching and burning not yeast infection
- itch in vaginal and not a yeast infection
- burning sensation form vagina not bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection
- burning pain in vagina not yeast