Ok, so sometime last week… I began itching.. and I had an abnormal smell. Lately I also have realized the discharge, which is white-ish, thick and sometimes clumpy. I tried using an off-brand of Vagisil, but it definately isn’t helping. Now it itches so bad that it burns and the smell is very strong.
What could it be? What should I do?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal itching and odor
- itchy vagina smells like ammonia
- itchy vagina smells like fish
- vaginal burning and odor
- vaginal itching discharge now slight bleeding
- weird non fishy smell but burns when i pee
- virgina itch and burn smell
- burning itching thick discharge & vaginal odor
- vaginal discharge smells like fish vaginal itching
- vagina odor and burn
- burning and fishy smell
- vaginal burning and smell
- vaginal itch and smell
- vaginal burning itching and odor
- vagina itchy and smells
- vaginal burning and bad odor
- vaginal burning and fish smell
- vagina smell and burn
- vagina smells fishy with burning