Ok, so sometime last week… I began itching.. and I had an abnormal smell. Lately I also have realized the discharge, which is white-ish, thick and sometimes clumpy. I tried using an off-brand of Vagisil, but it definately isn’t helping. Now it itches so bad that it burns and the smell is very strong.
What could it be? What should I do?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal itching and odor
- foul odor and vaginal burn
- vaginal itching and smell
- vaginal odor and burning
- vaginal burning with fishy odor
- vaginal burning and smell
- vagina has a odor and it burn
- fishy smell chunky discharge a rash and dryness
- vagina itch and smell
- vagina odor and burn
- vagina smell ammonia iud itch
- vagina smells and burns a little what do i have
- vaginal and anal itching with white discharge
- vaginal burning onion smell and mucus discharge
- vaginal burning odor discharge
- vaginal burn and itch and smell
- vaginal burning odor
- vaginal burning and discharge odor
- vaginal burning and onion smell
- vaginal itching and a smelly odor