Ok, so sometime last week… I began itching.. and I had an abnormal smell. Lately I also have realized the discharge, which is white-ish, thick and sometimes clumpy. I tried using an off-brand of Vagisil, but it definately isn’t helping. Now it itches so bad that it burns and the smell is very strong.
What could it be? What should I do?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal itching and odor
- itchy vagina smells like ammonia
- fishy vaginal odor and burning
- my vagina burns and smells
- musky vaginal odor burning and itching
- my ass burns but not my urine snd ut smekks
- im 54 years old and having a slight smell in my vagina and outside itching
- itchy burning odor in vagina after beach
- itching and burning wierd smell from vagina
- vagina burns and is itchy and has a smell
- vagina burning on the outside and bad odor
- vagina burning itch and smell
- vag burning and smelly
- vagina burn weird odor
- vagina burning and smelling
- vagina burns and smells
- vagina smell itches
- vagina odor and burns