Ok, so sometime last week… I began itching.. and I had an abnormal smell. Lately I also have realized the discharge, which is white-ish, thick and sometimes clumpy. I tried using an off-brand of Vagisil, but it definately isn’t helping. Now it itches so bad that it burns and the smell is very strong.
What could it be? What should I do?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal itching and odor
- vaginal burning and odor
- vaginal odor and burning
- vaginal burning and smell
- lots of clear discharge sometimes yellowish and itching and smell
- quick fix for vaginal odor itch and hemrrhoid
- vagina smells and burning urine
- vaginal and anal itch and raw with fish smell
- vaginal burn and discharge and odor
- vaginal burn and strong odor
- vaginal discharge itching burning smell
- vagina odor and buring all the time
- vagina itching has a bad smell
- vagina discharge odor burn
- urine smell vaginal itch
- urine has foul smell and vagina burns and itches
- sometimes increase in white discharge no itching or burning
- rotten smell vagina burning
- my vagina itches and ave a foul smell