Ok, so sometime last week… I began itching.. and I had an abnormal smell. Lately I also have realized the discharge, which is white-ish, thick and sometimes clumpy. I tried using an off-brand of Vagisil, but it definately isn’t helping. Now it itches so bad that it burns and the smell is very strong.
What could it be? What should I do?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal itching and odor
- vaginal odor and burning
- vaginal itching and smell
- vaginal burning and smell
- lots of clear discharge sometimes yellowish and itching and smell
- discharge smell itching
- vaginal burning sensation and odor
- vaginal cottage cheese and ammonia smell
- vaginal burning clumpy discharge and odor
- vaginal discharge and burning when pee
- vaginal burning and pee odor
- vaginal burning and odor
- vagina burns after shower and musty smell on period
- vaginal burning and ammonia smell
- vagina discharge burns odor
- vagina has a very strog smell and itches
- vagina itching discharge smell
- vagina itching has a bad smell
- vagina odor and buring all the time