Ok, so sometime last week… I began itching.. and I had an abnormal smell. Lately I also have realized the discharge, which is white-ish, thick and sometimes clumpy. I tried using an off-brand of Vagisil, but it definately isn’t helping. Now it itches so bad that it burns and the smell is very strong.
What could it be? What should I do?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal itching and odor
- fishy vaginal odor and burning
- my vagina burns and smells
- my ass burns but not my urine snd ut smekks
- strong smell urine and vaginal burning/itching
- strong smell itchy vagina
- thick itching skin by vagina smell
- vagina burning and smelling
- vagina burning itch and smell
- vagina burning smell and discharge
- vagina burns and smells fishy
- vagina itching discharge and smell
- metal smell burning itching vagina
- vagina itching hurting snelly
- vagina odor and burns
- vagina smell itches
- vagina smells and burns to pee
- strong smell after birth and ixhy
- sometimes burning when i urinate smelly odour and wetness all the time