Ok, so sometime last week… I began itching.. and I had an abnormal smell. Lately I also have realized the discharge, which is white-ish, thick and sometimes clumpy. I tried using an off-brand of Vagisil, but it definately isn’t helping. Now it itches so bad that it burns and the smell is very strong.
What could it be? What should I do?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal itching and odor
- itchy vagina smells like ammonia
- fishy vaginal odor and burning
- itching and burning wierd smell from vagina
- burning vagina fishy smell
- im 54 years old and having a slight smell in my vagina and outside itching
- musky vaginal odor burning and itching
- itchy burning odor in vagina after beach
- my vagina burns and smells
- thick pee smelly pee and burning vagina
- vagina has a bad odor and itches
- vagina has white discharge itches and burns
- vagina burns and smells
- thick itching skin by vagina smell
- strong smell after birth and ixhy
- thick white discharge foul odor burning
- treatment for vaginal burning fish smell
- vag burning and smelly