I've been to the doctor twice, my yeast infection is gone except for the burning. It burns after I use the bathroom, and then for about 30 minutes after. It only burns on the outside, but this has been going on for a long time. At least a month. I was given cream to help, but it doesn't. I'm at a loss and don't really know what to do. It's affecting my personal life greatly.
It's definatley not a UTI, I've had those before. And I cannot see a gyn. because we live on a military base, and the only available appt. with a woman gyn. is in 1 month.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- burning after yeast infection treatment
- burning sensation inside vagina still after bacterial infection treatment
- treated yeast infection but still burning
- vaginal dryness after bv is gone
- vaginal itching burning after yeast infection treatment
- what if i still have burning after my yeast infection is gone
- after bv is gone
- why does a yeast infection burn
- yeast gone but vagina opening still burns
- yeast infection burning after treatment
- treated a yeast infection vagina still burning
- took diflucan itch gone burns still
- still burning after treating yeast infection
- should vagina still burn after yeast infection treatment
- ive been treated for uti and yeast infection and still have burning
- completed my yeast infection therapy but still burning
- burning come and go vaginal dryness after yeast infection
- burning after a yest infection
- after BV vaginal burn