I've been to the doctor twice, my yeast infection is gone except for the burning. It burns after I use the bathroom, and then for about 30 minutes after. It only burns on the outside, but this has been going on for a long time. At least a month. I was given cream to help, but it doesn't. I'm at a loss and don't really know what to do. It's affecting my personal life greatly.
It's definatley not a UTI, I've had those before. And I cannot see a gyn. because we live on a military base, and the only available appt. with a woman gyn. is in 1 month.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- burning after yeast infection treatment
- vaginal burning after yeast infection
- still burn after yeast infection
- yeast infection burns with treatment
- vaginal burning after yeast infection treatment
- after antibioti treatment and yeast infection trestment still ocassional slight butning when urineating
- still burns after yeast infection treatment
- still have burning after treating yeast infection
- vaginal butning after yeast infection treatment
- why am i still burning after yeast infection
- why does my vagina burn after yeastinfection
- why does vagina still burn after bv
- why is my vagina burning still
- yeast infection gone but still burning
- yeast infection gone vagina still burning
- still burning after yeast infection treatment
- still burning after oral treatment for yeast infection
- buring fter yeast infection gone
- burning still after a uti infection
- burning vagina after treatment for bv and yeast