I've been to the doctor twice, my yeast infection is gone except for the burning. It burns after I use the bathroom, and then for about 30 minutes after. It only burns on the outside, but this has been going on for a long time. At least a month. I was given cream to help, but it doesn't. I'm at a loss and don't really know what to do. It's affecting my personal life greatly.
It's definatley not a UTI, I've had those before. And I cannot see a gyn. because we live on a military base, and the only available appt. with a woman gyn. is in 1 month.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- burning after yeast infection treatment
- vaginal burning after yeast infection
- vaginal burning after yeast infection treatment
- burning after yeast infection
- 3 months after bv vagina still swollen
- yeast infection gone vagina still burning
- yeast infection gone but still burning
- why does vagina still burn after bv
- why does my vagina burn after yeastinfection
- still burns after yeast infection treatment
- i cant urinate my vagina burns bv
- bv burn outside vagina
- burning vagina after yeast infection
- buring fter yeast infection gone
- after antibioti treatment and yeast infection trestment still ocassional slight butning when urineating
- yeast still burning after 7 days