I recently I got checked because I had bad odor so the doctor told me it was a bacterial infection and got treated for it with antibiotics, I also got checked for STDS and everything came out negative. Afterwards I got my menstration and my husband noticed a bad odor again but then it jus vanished and he noticed his penis skin pealing off then we had sexual intercourse and I bleeded a little bit. What can it be? Can a vaginal bacteria infection be passed to my husband? Any suggestions?? Anything will help.
PLEASE PPL no jokes nor anything this is serious, if you can't help jus don't bother
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can i give bv to my husband
- if i have bacterial vaginosis can my partner get it
- can my husband give me bacterial vaginosis
- if i have a bateria in my vagina can my husband get it
- can your partner give you a vaginal infection
- if i have a bacterial infection can o give in to my boyfriend
- can i give my husband my metronidazole
- can i give my partner bacterial vaginosis
- can my husband and i be passing what is a bacterial infection
- i have a bacterial vaginal infection can my partner get it
- i have a vaginal infection can i pass it to my husband
- Husband keeps giving me bactrial infections
- i have bacterial vaginosis can i give it to my boyfriend
- husband has bv
- husband giving yeast infection back
- Can yeast infection transfer to husband?
- can you and your partner both have bacterial infections
- can you get a vaginal infection if your partner has a bladder infection
- can you get bv from husband