I recently I got checked because I had bad odor so the doctor told me it was a bacterial infection and got treated for it with antibiotics, I also got checked for STDS and everything came out negative. Afterwards I got my menstration and my husband noticed a bad odor again but then it jus vanished and he noticed his penis skin pealing off then we had sexual intercourse and I bleeded a little bit. What can it be? Can a vaginal bacteria infection be passed to my husband? Any suggestions?? Anything will help.
PLEASE PPL no jokes nor anything this is serious, if you can't help jus don't bother
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can my husband give me bacterial vaginosis
- can i give bv to my husband
- can my husband get bacterial vaginosis
- wht dirs a man do when his wife have baterial vaginitis
- can i get bacterial vaginosis from my husband
- i have a vaginal bacterial infection can my husband get it
- can i get bv from my partner
- if i have a bacterial infection can o give in to my boyfriend
- if i have a bacterial infection can my husband get it
- can i give my partner bacterial vaginosis
- if i have bv can my husband get it
- can partner give you bacterial infection back
- if i have a bateria in my vagina can my husband get it
- wife has bacterial infectipn can i get it
- can you give bacterial vaginosis to your partner
- I have a bacterial infection in my vagina can my husband get it ?
- can you and your partner both have bacterial infections
- my husband got affected from my vaginal bacteria infection what can he use
- if i have a bacterial infection will my husband get it
- if i had a vagina bacteria should my husband get treated