I recently I got checked because I had bad odor so the doctor told me it was a bacterial infection and got treated for it with antibiotics, I also got checked for STDS and everything came out negative. Afterwards I got my menstration and my husband noticed a bad odor again but then it jus vanished and he noticed his penis skin pealing off then we had sexual intercourse and I bleeded a little bit. What can it be? Can a vaginal bacteria infection be passed to my husband? Any suggestions?? Anything will help.
PLEASE PPL no jokes nor anything this is serious, if you can't help jus don't bother
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- if i have bacterial vaginosis can my partner get it
- if i have a bacterial infection will my husband get it
- can i give bv to my husband
- can my husband give me bacterial vaginosis
- can your partner give you a vaginal infection
- can my husband and i be passing what is a bacterial infection
- can i give my husband my metronidazole
- found green vaginal discharge is it possible my husband also gets infected
- husband giving yeast infection back
- could i give my husband bv
- husband has bv
- cani trasmit bv to my partner
- Husband keeps giving me bactrial infections
- can your partner transfer a yeast infection back
- can the DnC cause my husbands infection
- can vaginal infecction give a women negative if she gets a pregnancy test
- can vaginitis be transferred to my boyfriend
- can vaginitis be transferred to my spouse?
- can vaginosis be transferred to my boyfriend