I recently I got checked because I had bad odor so the doctor told me it was a bacterial infection and got treated for it with antibiotics, I also got checked for STDS and everything came out negative. Afterwards I got my menstration and my husband noticed a bad odor again but then it jus vanished and he noticed his penis skin pealing off then we had sexual intercourse and I bleeded a little bit. What can it be? Can a vaginal bacteria infection be passed to my husband? Any suggestions?? Anything will help.
PLEASE PPL no jokes nor anything this is serious, if you can't help jus don't bother
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can you pass bv to your partner
- can i give bv to my husband
- can i get bv from my husband
- can i give my husband bacterial vaginosis
- can i give my husband bv
- spouasee bacteria
- does my husbands sperm give me bacterial vaginosis
- does my husband need to be treated for my group b vaginal infection
- can your partner reinfect you with a bacterial infection
- can your partner give you bacterial infection
- can you transfer vaginitis to your parner
- does my husband need medicine if i have a bacteria/infection
- can you pass a bacteria infection to your husband
- can my husband taking medication give me bv?
- can my partner catch my bacterial infection
- can my partner give me a bacterial infection
- can my partner give me vaginitis/
- can my partner how do you get a bacterial infection
- can ur partner reinfect u if not treated from bv
- can wife get infection for husband with prostetitis