I recently I got checked because I had bad odor so the doctor told me it was a bacterial infection and got treated for it with antibiotics, I also got checked for STDS and everything came out negative. Afterwards I got my menstration and my husband noticed a bad odor again but then it jus vanished and he noticed his penis skin pealing off then we had sexual intercourse and I bleeded a little bit. What can it be? Can a vaginal bacteria infection be passed to my husband? Any suggestions?? Anything will help.
PLEASE PPL no jokes nor anything this is serious, if you can't help jus don't bother
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can i get bv from my husband
- can i pass bacterial vaginosis to my partner
- can i get bv from my partner
- can my husband get bv from me
- if I have a yeast infection can myhusband reifect me before I get treated
- if i have a yeast infection can i pass it to my husband?
- I have a bacterial infection can my partner get it
- i have a bacteria infection can i give it to my partner
- how do can you pass bv
- had bacteria infection does husband need treatment
- does your mate give you infections
- did i catch bv from my partner
- if i have bacterial jnfection can my mate
- if i have bacterial vaginosis can my partner get it
- if i have infection in my hand will it effect my body
- what infections can a wife give her husband
- weman in 50 who get bv are they cheating
- Vaginitis given to your partner
- vaginal infections and my partner