I recently I got checked because I had bad odor so the doctor told me it was a bacterial infection and got treated for it with antibiotics, I also got checked for STDS and everything came out negative. Afterwards I got my menstration and my husband noticed a bad odor again but then it jus vanished and he noticed his penis skin pealing off then we had sexual intercourse and I bleeded a little bit. What can it be? Can a vaginal bacteria infection be passed to my husband? Any suggestions?? Anything will help.
PLEASE PPL no jokes nor anything this is serious, if you can't help jus don't bother
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- if i have bv can my husband get it
- can my husband get bacterial vaginosis
- i have a vaginal bacterial infection can my husband get it
- can i get bv from my partner
- can i get bacterial vaginosis from my husband
- can your partner give you bacterial vaginosis
- can you give bacterial vaginosis to your partner
- can partner give you bacterial infection back
- can my husband get my bacterial vaginosis
- wife has bacterial infectipn can i get it
- can my psrnter get bacteria vaginal
- I have a bacterial infection in my vagina can my husband get it ?
- can my partner get bv
- how to explain to my husband i got bacterial infections
- do you get an infection after your husband cheats
- can my partner get my vaginal bacterial infection
- could i give my partner bv
- can your spouse catch a yeast infection from you
- can my partner give me vaginosis
- can you give your spouse a bacterial infection