I recently I got checked because I had bad odor so the doctor told me it was a bacterial infection and got treated for it with antibiotics, I also got checked for STDS and everything came out negative. Afterwards I got my menstration and my husband noticed a bad odor again but then it jus vanished and he noticed his penis skin pealing off then we had sexual intercourse and I bleeded a little bit. What can it be? Can a vaginal bacteria infection be passed to my husband? Any suggestions?? Anything will help.
PLEASE PPL no jokes nor anything this is serious, if you can't help jus don't bother
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can i get bv from my husband
- can i get bv from my partner
- can my husband have bacterial vaginosis
- if i have a bacterial infection will my husband get it
- can i give my bacterial infection to my husband
- if my vagina has an infection an i give it to my husband?
- if i have vagnal infection will my partner get an infection
- if i have a vaginal infection can my mate get it?
- bacterial vaginosis be because of husband
- i keep getting vaginitis is my partner giving it ti me
- is my husband giving me bv
- keep gettung watet infections could my husbsnd be pasdung it to me
- my husband doesnt smell that i hVe bv
- my husband had an affair can i get vaginitis from him
- my wife has a vagina bacteria infection will i need meds for it also
- transferring vaginosis to my husband
- weman in 50 who get bv are they cheating
- what if my husband had an affair & i then got bacterial vaginosis
- wife has bv can husband spread it to girlfriend
- husband keeps giving me bacterial infection