I recently I got checked because I had bad odor so the doctor told me it was a bacterial infection and got treated for it with antibiotics, I also got checked for STDS and everything came out negative. Afterwards I got my menstration and my husband noticed a bad odor again but then it jus vanished and he noticed his penis skin pealing off then we had sexual intercourse and I bleeded a little bit. What can it be? Can a vaginal bacteria infection be passed to my husband? Any suggestions?? Anything will help.
PLEASE PPL no jokes nor anything this is serious, if you can't help jus don't bother
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- if i have bacterial vaginosis can my partner get it
- if i have a bacterial infection will my husband get it
- can my husband give me bacterial vaginosis
- could my husband be giving me a recurring yeast infection
- found green vaginal discharge is it possible my husband also gets infected
- husband has bv
- can vaginitis be transferred to my spouse?
- Husband keeps giving me bactrial infections
- i have a bacterial vaginal infection can my partner get it
- i have a vaginal infection can i pass it to my husband
- could i give my husband bv
- cn spouse get bv from female
- can you give bacterial vaginosis to a partner
- can you give bacterial vaginosis to your partner
- can you give your husband partner bv
- can you give your partner a bacterial infection
- can you husband ejaculatin cause bv
- can you pass bacterial vaginosis to your partner
- can you pass bv to your partner?