For the past couple of days, I've been feeling itchy and burny and having a little bit of the pasty discharge that comes from a yeast infection… not bad but more mild symptoms but I've had yeast infections before. I'm going on a trip to New Jersey tomorrow so I wanted to get rid of it, I picked up Vagistat 1 Day Treatment and I used it last night. This morning I woke up and noticed that my vagina was more swollen and more sore than it was before I used it. Is this temporary? I don't really know what to expect because for my other yeast infections I used I think it was 5 day treatments. Anyone else with an experience like this? Any recommendations?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal soreness after yeast infection
- sore vagina after yeast infection
- side effect sore on vag lips from m cream for infectuon
- sore after yeast infection
- red and sore outside of vagina no yeast in vagina what to do
- yeast infection vagina sore
- vagina burning really bad after yeast infection medicine
- vagina dry after yeast infection
- treated for a yeast infection but still sore
- used yeast infection medicine but now im raw
- yeast infection worse day after medication
- swollen vulva after using yeast infection cream
- swollen viginia after using yeast infection meds
- swollen vagina from yeast infection medicine
- swollen vagina after treated yeast infection
- swollen labia after yeast infection
- swelling after using yeast infection medication
- vagina hurts after treating it for yeast infection
- vagina itches after using yest infection medicene
- yeast infection sore after