For the past couple of days, I've been feeling itchy and burny and having a little bit of the pasty discharge that comes from a yeast infection… not bad but more mild symptoms but I've had yeast infections before. I'm going on a trip to New Jersey tomorrow so I wanted to get rid of it, I picked up Vagistat 1 Day Treatment and I used it last night. This morning I woke up and noticed that my vagina was more swollen and more sore than it was before I used it. Is this temporary? I don't really know what to expect because for my other yeast infections I used I think it was 5 day treatments. Anyone else with an experience like this? Any recommendations?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can a yeast Infection cause soreness and raw feeling
- yeast infection vagina sore
- sore after yeast infection
- vagina dry after yeast infection
- used yeast infection medicine but now im raw
- treatment for swollen painful vagina afer yeat infection
- treatment for sorr vagina after yeast infection
- treated for a yeast infection but still sore
- the lips of my vagina are raw after a yeast infection
- swollen vulva after using yeast infection cream
- swollen viginia after using yeast infection meds
- swollen vaginal lips after yeast infection treatment
- swollen vagina from yeast infection medicine
- swollen vagina after treating for a yeast infection
- vagina is swollen and sore after yeast infection medication
- vagina sensitive after yeast infection
- yeast infection very sore and itchy
- yeast infection still sore after treatment
- yeast infection sore vagina
- yeast infection sore after