For the past couple of days, I've been feeling itchy and burny and having a little bit of the pasty discharge that comes from a yeast infection… not bad but more mild symptoms but I've had yeast infections before. I'm going on a trip to New Jersey tomorrow so I wanted to get rid of it, I picked up Vagistat 1 Day Treatment and I used it last night. This morning I woke up and noticed that my vagina was more swollen and more sore than it was before I used it. Is this temporary? I don't really know what to expect because for my other yeast infections I used I think it was 5 day treatments. Anyone else with an experience like this? Any recommendations?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- vaginal soreness after yeast infection
- sore vagina after yeast infection
- yeast infection sore vagina
- still store after yeast infection
- sore after yeast infection
- took yeast medication but vagina still sore
- vagina overly sensitive after being treated for yeast infection
- vagina red itchy after yeast infection
- vagina sore after yeast infection
- vaginal sores after yeast infection
- what to do if i have swollen inner vagina after treating a bacterial infection for 4 weeks
- why is my vagina sore after taking meds
- yeast infection makes vagina sore
- my vagina sore after a yeast infection
- my vagina sore after 3rd day of yeast infection treatment
- my vagina is raw red and sore from a yeast infection
- after yeast infection vagina still irritated
- bacterial infection medicine made vagina sore
- bv cured vagina still swollen
- can a yeast infection make your vagina sore