For the past couple of days, I've been feeling itchy and burny and having a little bit of the pasty discharge that comes from a yeast infection… not bad but more mild symptoms but I've had yeast infections before. I'm going on a trip to New Jersey tomorrow so I wanted to get rid of it, I picked up Vagistat 1 Day Treatment and I used it last night. This morning I woke up and noticed that my vagina was more swollen and more sore than it was before I used it. Is this temporary? I don't really know what to expect because for my other yeast infections I used I think it was 5 day treatments. Anyone else with an experience like this? Any recommendations?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- can a yeast infection make the vagina swell and sore
- swelling in vagina for 5 days
- swollen vagina after using over the counter yeast infection treatment
- swollen vagina after yeast infection treatment
- taking yeast infection medicine and your vagina swells up
- used yeast infection medicine and im still kinda itchy
- vag still a little itchy after yeast infection
- vagina sore after bv
- vagina swollen after yeast imfection
- vagina swoolen after using gyno travogen for yeast infection
- vaginal sore & swollen from yeast infection
- why is my vagina sore after a yeast infection
- will yeast make my vagina sore
- yeast infection medication made me sore
- still sore vagina after having yeast
- soreness after yeast infection treatment
- do a yeast infection have your vagina sore
- Does the Volvo get swollen from east infection
- does yeast infections make vegina swell after treatment?
- finished my moistat 7 day treatment and vagina still feels swollen is this normal