I am a sexually active 22 year old and yesterday and today I experienced a random gush in my underwear that I thought might be my period. Instead I check and its a VERY thin, water like discharge, enough to make a 3 inch diameter wet spot in my underwear. It happened again early this morning.
I did have a kidney stone at one point, and am often dehydrated with bladder issues occasionally. Could it have come from my urethra? or COULD I BE PREGNANT??? This has never happened before. For me, Vaginal discharge is normally clear and mucousy, like snot. I am very worried and hope to gain more information, besides being told to "Have it checked out"
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- water like vaginal discharge
- water like discharge
- random vaginal discharge
- vaginal discharge like water
- Thin Vaginal Discharge Underwear Wet
- vaginal gush of water
- random watery discharge
- water like discharge from vagina
- i got a water like discharge
- gush of water from vagina
- what does it mean when fluid gushes from vagina
- wet water discharge
- vagina clear wet thin
- vagina discharged like im turned on but im not
- why am i having gushes of liquid clear discharge
- white water out my vagina
- what happens if you have discharge like liquid
- vaginal discharge that is running like water
- water gushed out of vagina
- what causes random heat with leakage from vagina