I am a sexually active 22 year old and yesterday and today I experienced a random gush in my underwear that I thought might be my period. Instead I check and its a VERY thin, water like discharge, enough to make a 3 inch diameter wet spot in my underwear. It happened again early this morning.
I did have a kidney stone at one point, and am often dehydrated with bladder issues occasionally. Could it have come from my urethra? or COULD I BE PREGNANT??? This has never happened before. For me, Vaginal discharge is normally clear and mucousy, like snot. I am very worried and hope to gain more information, besides being told to "Have it checked out"
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- water like vaginal discharge
- water like discharge
- random vaginal discharge
- vaginal discharge like water
- Thin Vaginal Discharge Underwear Wet
- vaginal gush of water
- what does a water like discharge from the vaginia mean
- why would a woman over 50 have a gush of clear discharge
- vaginal discharge that is running like water
- vaginal discharge that looks like water
- why is my discharge liquid like water
- vaginal discharge water
- why do i gush discharge sometime
- why do i get wet and random moments during the day
- what does it mean when your discharge is like water
- what does it mean when you have a gush of water come out of vagina
- what causes small gushes of discharge
- what does a gush of clear discharge mean instead of your cycle
- water-like vaginal discharge