like the title reads, white thick discharge from the vagina with no odor. also been experiencing some backpains… any ideas? hopefully this doesn’t mean pregnancy is a possibility?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white discharge coming from vagaina
- vagina discharge and back pains
- white clumpy discharge coming from vagaina
- white discharge clumpy coming from vagaina
- white discharge coming from vagaina no odor
- white discharge coming from vagaina with back psin and lower leg pain
- white stuff coming out of vigana with sharp pain
- white thick discharge back ache and belly acge