like the title reads, white thick discharge from the vagina with no odor. also been experiencing some backpains… any ideas? hopefully this doesn’t mean pregnancy is a possibility?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white discharge coming from vagaina
- thick white discharge coming from vagaina
- a smelly gel sharp pains in my vaginia
- mucus white liquid discharge and back hurts
- thick white discharge and back ache
- white odor coming from vagaina
- white thick discharge coming from vagaina
- women who drip white fluid sharp pain in vaginia