Ok so I’ve had yeast infections before and I know what that itch is like. What I have right now is very thick but not lumpy discharge and it has me a little irritated. I’m pretty sure I might have a uti but I’m not sure if that has to do with my possible yeast infection
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- thick creamy vaginal discharge
- thick creamy discharge
- a thick white paste with a light odor
- thick like glue didcharge
- thick white creamy vaginal discharge
- vaginal discharge is creamy and thick
- vaginal discharge thick white creamy
- what causes thick paste like female discharge
- what is white paste discharge mean