I was prescribed metronidazole for bacterial vaginosis. When the doctor was writing the prescription I could’ve sworn she said "take this once a day," but when I filled the prescription, I noticed that the bottle said to take twice daily. The tablets are 500mg strength. There are 14 tablets, so it seems reasonable that I would take them twice a day rather than once. What is the typical dosage in this situation?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- metronidazole 1000 mg
- 1000mg dose of flagyl for bv
- 500mg metronidazole cure bv naturally
- after taking 2000mg of flagyl in two day am i cured of bv?
- doctor prescribed flagyl twice
- i took 1000mg of flagyl for bv
- metronidazole 500 mg twice a day
- took can you take flagyl 2000 mg single dose to treat bacterial vaginosis