I was prescribed metronidazole for bacterial vaginosis. When the doctor was writing the prescription I could’ve sworn she said "take this once a day," but when I filled the prescription, I noticed that the bottle said to take twice daily. The tablets are 500mg strength. There are 14 tablets, so it seems reasonable that I would take them twice a day rather than once. What is the typical dosage in this situation?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- metronidazole 1000 mg
- 1000mg of flagyl
- take metronidazole 500mg bid
- metronidazole 1000mg a day
- flagyl for bacteria vaginosis 1000mg
- flagyl 500 mg 3x per day or 2x per day?
- flagyl 1000mg
- flagyl 1 5 mg per day for bv
- do i take one tablet metronidazole 500 mg a day
- do i take flagyl ovules once or twice a day
- can i take 500 mg 3x a day flagyl for BV
- will 250mg of flagyl cure bv