I was prescribed metronidazole for bacterial vaginosis. When the doctor was writing the prescription I could’ve sworn she said "take this once a day," but when I filled the prescription, I noticed that the bottle said to take twice daily. The tablets are 500mg strength. There are 14 tablets, so it seems reasonable that I would take them twice a day rather than once. What is the typical dosage in this situation?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- metronidazole 1000 mg
- 1000 mg of flagyl at on e dangerous
- taking 1000mg of metronidazole at once
- metronidazole 500 mg treatment for bacterial infection using twice a day for seven days
- metronidazole 500 mg treatment for bacterial infection
- METRONIDAZOLE 1000MG BID
- metronidazole 1000mg
- is 1 000 mg of flagyl alot
- i lost my metronidazole prescription what should i do if my doctor office is closed
- i lost my metronidazole pescription what should i do if my docter office is closed
- i am on 1000 mg flagyl does this mean a bad infection
- flagyl metronidazole 1000mg
- 1000mg per day of flagyl
- 1000mg flagyl for BV
- took 1000 mg flagyl