Ok. Here’s my big problem. I had unprotected sex about a week ago with this guy. A day after, I had protected sex with my boyfriend. & a couple of days later I started noticing that my vagina started to develop a "fishy" odor. Then itching!!! I shower daily, & the odor seems to always stay! Today in Wal-Mart I purchased some female powder so I could but on my vagina everyday. Im TERRIFIED that I might have an infection! So tell me, is this normal for this to be going on with my vagina? What should I do? How can I make this horrible odor go away FOR GOOD! I dont want it to ruin my sex life. (MATURE RESPONSES ONLY PLEASE) Thank You. PS: Im a 17 year old African Amercian teenager. My mom thinks im still a virgin:)
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- sudden vaginal odor
- sudden change in vaginal odor
- why is my vagina smelling all of a sudden
- sudden vagina odor
- why does my vagania stink suddenly
- why does my vagina have an odor all of a sudden
- why does my vagina smell all of a sudden
- why does my vagina smell all of the sudden
- why does my vagina smell different
- why does my vagina smell weird all of a sudden
- all of a sudden my vagina smells
- why does my wife\s vagina suddenly started smelling different
- why does myvagina smell so strong allof a sudden?
- why does vagina suddenly
- why would my wife suddenly have an order down there
- why does my girlfriends vagina smell different all of a sudden?
- why do my virgins smell all of a sudden
- all the sudden my vaginal dischage smells different
- fishy smell in vagina all of a sudden
- my vagina had a sudden bad odor should i go to the doctors