Okay so I’m 15 years old, and I’ve had my period for about 3 and a half years. I was having yellow-ish discharge for awhile, and now I’m having black. What’s wrong? I just got off my period and I’m still having it. It’s not brown, or dark brown. It’s black. No red. Can you tell me? And is there anyway that I can have clear, white discharge rather than having black or yellow-ish discharge? Thanks!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- why is black stuff coming out of my vagina
- black blood coming coming from vigana
- why is something black coming out of my vagina
- what is black gew that come out your vigina
- dark chalky liquid white stuff coming out of vigana
- black stuff coming out of vagina
- black slime come white stuff coming out of vigana
- black liquid coming out of a girls vagina
- black leaking black fluid from vaginia
- black coming out of my vajinia
- why is something in my vagina black