Okay so I’m 15 years old, and I’ve had my period for about 3 and a half years. I was having yellow-ish discharge for awhile, and now I’m having black. What’s wrong? I just got off my period and I’m still having it. It’s not brown, or dark brown. It’s black. No red. Can you tell me? And is there anyway that I can have clear, white discharge rather than having black or yellow-ish discharge? Thanks!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- black liquid coming from vagina
- black liquid coming out of vagina
- brown liquid coming of vigina
- black fliud out of my vigiana
- when black fluid comes out the vagina
- theres a black liquid coming from my vagina
- the docrors found black liquid in my vagina
- its black liquid coming out of my vagina
- i released black liquid fr my vagina
- i have black fluids coming out of my vaginal discharge
- dark yellow liquid out of vagina
- black liquid leaking from vaginia
- black liquid in vagina
- black liquid coming out of vagnia
- why is vagina releasing black liquid