Okay so I’m 15 years old, and I’ve had my period for about 3 and a half years. I was having yellow-ish discharge for awhile, and now I’m having black. What’s wrong? I just got off my period and I’m still having it. It’s not brown, or dark brown. It’s black. No red. Can you tell me? And is there anyway that I can have clear, white discharge rather than having black or yellow-ish discharge? Thanks!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- Black fluids came out of vagina
- black liquid coming out of vagina
- black coming out of vagina
- i had black liquid come from my vagina ?
- liquid comin from vagina
- lower back hurts and black liquid coming from vagina
- my vigina fluid is not coming out
- what is the black liquid that come out of ur vegiana
- why do i have black stuff coming out of my vagina
- why is there black liquid coming out of my vagina?
- why is there black things coming out of my vagina
- why is this dark discharge coming out of my vagina
- dark liquid from vagina
- dark fluid coming out of vigana after missing a pill
- blood fluid coming from vgina
- black fluid coming from vigaina
- black fluid from vagina
- black fluid leaking from vagina
- black gooey liquid out from my vigina
- black liquid coming from vagina