Hi all, I have been TTC for about 7 months now and I had a miscarriage 2 months ago. Since yesterday my stomach has been bloated and i have increased vaginal discharge with small amount of brown blood. I also have lower back cramping when i sit down for long amounts of time. The first day of my last period was 6th September, so I am wondering whether it is ovulation? I took an ovulation and pregnancy test last night and they were both negative. My stomach feels really bloated today and I am just worrying that it is something serious.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bloating and discharge
- vaginal discharge and bloating
- can bv cause abdominal pain
- can bacterial vaginosis cause bloating
- does bv cause abdominal pain
- bacterial vaginosis bloating
- lower abdominal cramping vaginal pain
- light blood or pink discharge and abdominal pain
- lower abdominal bloating and vaginosis
- low abdominal pan with swelling nausea brown discharge and fishy smell
- lowback pain discharge bloating
- low back pain stomach bloating and heavy discharge
- low back pain pink vaginal discharge gas
- lower abdominal pain with vaginal discharge
- pelvic pain and yellow discharge and gas
- pelvic cramps and increased vaginal discharge
- pains in stomach gas smelly discharge and fatigue
- painful gas bloating excessive vaginal discharge
- painful bloating in stomach throat sore vaginal discharge