Hi all, I have been TTC for about 7 months now and I had a miscarriage 2 months ago. Since yesterday my stomach has been bloated and i have increased vaginal discharge with small amount of brown blood. I also have lower back cramping when i sit down for long amounts of time. The first day of my last period was 6th September, so I am wondering whether it is ovulation? I took an ovulation and pregnancy test last night and they were both negative. My stomach feels really bloated today and I am just worrying that it is something serious.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- bloating and discharge
- vaginal discharge and bloating
- can bv cause abdominal pain
- bacterial vaginosis bloating
- bloating and vaginal discharge
- can bv cause bloating
- bloating and brown discharge
- bv and bloating
- does bacterial vaginosis cause bloating
- Gas Bloating and Vaginal Discharge
- bloating vaginal discharge
- bloated stomach and vaginal discharge
- bloat and heavy vaginal discharge
- bloating with bacterial vaginosis
- Can bacterial vaginosis cause bloating
- clear discharge and bloating
- bloating bacterial vaginosis
- white discharge and bloating
- im pregnant with a fishy odor discharge and pain in my stomach