My breasts are larger than they used to be, but they are not sore, but my nipples are sore, especially when I touch them. I have had some on and off cramps this week started last week Wednesday. I also have some white vaginal discharge, I go to bathroom sometimes because I thought I peed on myself! Am I pregnant? I took a test yesterday and 2 tests today and all are negative. When should I retest? anyone else experienced the same things and what did you do? Any answer is greatly appreciated! Thank you.
I have irregular period. I also had an ectopic pregnancy last April, where they had to take my left tube. I have a 5 year old daughter and never had a problem conceiving her. DH and I been wanting another for the last 4 years and been difficult. I'm hoping that I am but I don't want to keep my hopes up and be disappointed.
I'm not bleeding, the cramping is not so intense, it's pretty mild but I can feel it. If it gets severe I will definitely see my doctor. Thank you.
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- nipples sore to touch
- nipples sore to the touch
- sore nipples hurt to touch
- sore nipples to touch
- sore nipples white vaginal discharge and acne
- nipples are sore to touch
- small poop sensitive nipples mild cramps pink/brown discharge
- sore nipples cramps clear discharge
- pulling nipples hard make bleeding in vagina
- sensitive nipples cramping thick discharge urinating enough week before period
- sore nipples cramps and cervical mucus
- sore nipples cramping and acne
- sensitive nipples cramps and discharge
- sore nipples and white discharge
- sore nipples and moody and white discharge can be pregnancy
- sore nipples and little cramping
- slight discomfort when nipples are touched
- sore nipples 2 weeks after brown discharge
- sore breasts nipple discharge mild cramping on and off