When i wiped after using the bathroom I had quite a large chunk of clear, snot looking discharge. No smell, no STD's. What could it be?
is this a sign of pregnancy? I am about half-way between my periods i think… so perhaps Im ovulating?
I have been off the pill for a couple months and recently had unprotected sex and my bf finished inside me, I rinsed myself out right after (i know that wont prevent pregnancy so don't bother giving me a sex-ed talk) . When i look this up in google all i see is mucus plugs and people who are pregnant asking about it. Could think be an early sign of pregnancy? Has anyone experience this before?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- SNOT LIKE VAGINAL DISCHARGE
- snot like discharge
- mucus like vaginal discharge
- clear snot like discharge
- vaginal discharge like snot
- booger like vaginal discharge
- Vaginal discharge that looks like snot
- vaginal discharge looks like snot
- clear snot like vaginal discharge
- mucus like discharge
- snot looking discharge
- snot discharge
- discharge that looks like snot
- vaginal discharge snot like
- booger like discharge
- snot looking vaginal discharge
- clear booger like discharge
- vaginal discharge like boogers
- discharge that looks like a booger
- clear snotty vaginal discharge