I've been getting a build up of a white layer on the outside of my vagina. I thought my toilet paper was just leaving pieces behind but I've been using a washcloth to wipe for the last few days. When I take a shower, I scrape it all off. I've had my share of infections but I've never experienced this before. I have a thick, white discharge too, but it's not much. Could it just be my discharge drying?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white stuff on vagina
- white creamy stuff in vagina yeast
- white creamy stuff in and on libya yeast infection
- white clumpy stuff that wont wipe off vagina
- Can I scrape yeast from vagina
- whats the white stuff i scrap off my vagina
- what is the white stuff im scraping out my vagina
- wet toilet paper looking stuff on my lips of my vagina
- vaginal discharge of white pieces
- white creamy stuff what is yeast
- white small clumpy stuff on the outside of my boyfriends penis
- white small pieces in vagina
- white stuff from my yest in fection kit
- white stuff in yeast infection
- white stuff on outer flaps of vagina
- white stuff scrape off lips of vagina
- white stuff scrapes off blister on vaginal lip
- white stuff scraping from vagin
- yeast infection white stuff in lips
- ueast infection discharge scrape