I've been getting a build up of a white layer on the outside of my vagina. I thought my toilet paper was just leaving pieces behind but I've been using a washcloth to wipe for the last few days. When I take a shower, I scrape it all off. I've had my share of infections but I've never experienced this before. I have a thick, white discharge too, but it's not much. Could it just be my discharge drying?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white stuff on vagina
- after a yeast infection should my vaginal be white inside
- what is the stuff off a vagina
- what is the white stuff in my vagina from a yeast infection
- when i scrape my vagina i have stuff in my fingernail
- white flakes on vagina
- white stuff in vagina that leaves fingers dry
- white stuff on outer vagina
- white substance on outter vaginas
- vaginal lips itchy and white stuff
- should i keep wiping the yellow stuff off my lip?
- i can scrape off my vagina lips
- i can scrape yeast out of my inner labia
- i have a yeast infection and the white stuff in my vagina is gone
- little white flakes off vagina
- scrape walls of vagina with finger to clear yeast infection
- scrape white stuff off outside of vagina with nails
- scrape yeast infection off vaginal discharge
- scraping out white discharge
- yeast infection I have white stuff around vagina?