I've been getting a build up of a white layer on the outside of my vagina. I thought my toilet paper was just leaving pieces behind but I've been using a washcloth to wipe for the last few days. When I take a shower, I scrape it all off. I've had my share of infections but I've never experienced this before. I have a thick, white discharge too, but it's not much. Could it just be my discharge drying?
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- white stuff on vagina
- yeast infection wipe and there are small white meally looking stuff
- vaginal discharge of white pieces
- ueast infection discharge scrape
- stuff scraped off pussy?
- sctaping stuff of my labia
- scrapped yeast from my vagina
- scraping white stuff off vagina
- scraping white stuff off my vagina
- scraping white stuff from vaginal skin
- wet toilet paper looking stuff on my lips of my vagina
- what is white stuff if not yeast infection?
- when i wipe my vagina ther is pieces of brownstuff
- white stuff scrape off lips of vagina
- white stuff inside vaginal lips what is it
- white stuff inside and outside vagina is that yeast infection
- white stuff in vagina not yeast infection
- white small pieces in vagina
- white small clumpy stuff on the outside of my boyfriends penis
- white layer vagina