I’ve noticed this for a while, but I have never tried to do anything about it.My boyfriend mentioned it a few weeks ago.We went to the clinic to get tested and so forth, but that slipped my mind. I have a fishy/rotten smell in my vaginal area.It started when I withdrew from the birth control pill.That was like in July or August.Shouldn’t the smell be gone by now.May not drinking water play a role in this funky smell?I don’t want to go to the doctor yet because it’s too embarassing, and I hate taking pills.Is there anything I can do to get rid of the odour myself.I started drinking two glasses of water tonight, and I washed my vagina with detol antibacteria fluid.Any suggestions?Please help!
Here is the selected answer for your question:
An eight-year vaginosis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my bacterial vaginosis in three days the natural way and helped thousands of women do the same.
I'm about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that cured my bacteria vaginosis in three days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and how it changed my life forever.
- rotten vaginal odor
- after home treatment my vagina smells like fish
- vaginal area smells fishy
- vagina smells like a dead fish
- rotten fishy smell in vagina
- rotten fish smell vagina
- rotten fish smell from vaginal discharge
- rotten dead fish vaginal odor
- my vagina smells like ritting fish
- fishy rotten smelling vaginal odor
- bv vaginal discharge smells rotten
- brown line on vagina and butt and fishy smell
- vaginal fart rotten fish